Pivot Onsite Innovations is now hiring an experienced and self-driven EMT for a full-time position. This role will provide healthcare support at our onsite healthcare clinic located at our client's distribution center in Sparks, Nevada!
Pivot Onsite Innovations is seeking an Emergency Medical Technician to join our team at our work-site clinic as an Occupational Health Technician. This unique opportunity will encourage EMTs to pivot into the non-traditional setting, and flourish within the quickly growing occupational arena. EMTs will, operate under the title Occupational Health Technician, and be responsible for patient education, administering first-aid support, performing pre and post-employment screenings, and additional duties needed to improve the patient's overall health and wellness. As a patient advocate, the EMT will verify work-site patients are receiving the best possible care; ensuring they are well enough to be at work, and well enough to enjoy their lives outside of work.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Administer basic first aid and medical support as the first responder of work-related injuries
- Collaborate with on-site team while building relationships with front-line employees, coordinating projects with managers, and communicating with outside medical professionals to ensure a high level of medical care
- Reduce the number of injuries, severity of injuries, and the time spent away from work for the industrial team by promoting wellness activities and education
- Impacting lives through patient education
Required Education, Skills & Abilities:
- 2+ years' experience working as an Emergency Medical Technician
- Current and valid state EMT licensure - required
- Willingness to obtain company funded OSHA certification per state and local requirements
- Prior EMT experience in an industrial setting – a plus, but not required
- Prior EMT experience in an event setting - a plus, but not required
- Position may require proof of Covid-19 vaccination
Apply on company website