Pivot Onsite Innovations has an immediate need for an experienced and passionate PRN Athletic Trainer (Construction Division) at our client's site in New York City, NY. The position offers competitive pay, work-life balance, and opportunities for career advancement. If you are interested in this setting, then come be a part of our team!
The Athletic Trainer (AT) will plan, coordinate, and supervise all components of a worksite injury management and health improvement program for employees. You will work under the direction of the Pivot Onsite Innovations Medical Director to carry out activities in the following areas: injury prevention and evaluation, ergonomic risk assessments and corrective action planning, OSHA emergency/first aid treatment, physical conditioning and rehabilitation assistance, health education and coaching, and worksite health promotion and marketing activities.
- No minimum or maximum hour requirements. Candidates can pick up as much or as little as they'd like based on site availability
- Opportunity to work in a new provider setting
- Opportunities to grow into a full-time position
- Opportunity to have a preventative/educational focus
- Ability to engage in a customer-focused setting
- Have a minimum of one (1) year of athletic training experience and a bachelor's degree in related field
- Have an active state license, board-certified athletic training certification, and First Aid/CPR/AED certification
- Have an OSHA 30 Certification in New York, OSHA 10 Construction Certification (Preferred), and certification in other states (Preferred)
- Are knowledgeable of OSHA Recordability and workers' compensation (Preferred)
- Have occupational health experience and a construction background/knowledge (Preferred)
- Have strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build relationships with client and employees
Click here to see the full job description.
Apply on company website