Pinnacle, Inc. is the Metro-Detroit agency for Arthrex, a leading global medical device company specializing in orthopedics.
The Associate Financial Analyst works directly with company leadership and requires a high degree of accuracy, personal integrity and professionalism. Your daily work will make a meaningful impact on company success. Advanced Excel skills will be critical to success, along with a willingness to embrace new technology to continuously improve the overall efficiency of the business.
This position will lead all sales reporting and analysis functions and help to evolve the use of data with user-friendly analytical tools, solutions and dashboards so that relevant information can be efficiently gathered, shared and interpreted by Sales teams.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Support sales team with routine and ad-hoc financial analysis and reporting
- Monitor agency purchase report for accuracy
- Serve as the hub between clients and sales team on any billing issues and resolve disputes in a timely manner
- Work with Inventory department to ensure proper crediting for sales
- Draft and manage renewal of contracts for clients in collaboration with Director of Sales
- Become knowledgeable with Arthrex products and understand key/focus product initiatives
- Help identify key drivers, trends and patterns of successful strategies by analyzing KPIs and complex data sets
- Create presentations containing robust, accurate data for management use
- Be comfortable with making presentations in front of sales team and management
- Create and manage budgets and analyze ROI for various company programs
The above statements describe the general nature and level of work being performed in this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, and additional responsibilities may be assigned, as required, by management.
Education and Training:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, Mathematics, Economics, Statistics or Data Science required
Knowledge and Skill Requirements:
- Strong data analytics and/or financial analysis background
- High level of proficiency with Excel, including pivot tables
- Ability to create professional presentations in PowerPoint
- Team player, results oriented, self-motivated with well-developed communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong problem-solving skills to accurately identify problems, issues and opportunities
- Proven ability to perform with a high degree of accuracy under tight deadlines
- Ability to work independently, prioritize tasks, and handle simultaneous assignments under tight deadlines and in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively across all departments and utilize resources effectively
- Cognos, Salesforce experience is a plus
Please apply by visiting https://pinnortho.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=29 or click the "Apply" button below.
Apply on company website