We're a nonprofit, regional healthcare network with two hospitals, numerous outpatient medical offices, a multispecialty medical (physician) group, home healthcare services and hospice care, as well as heart, cancer and emergency services. Our leadership is dedicated to putting patients first—a cornerstone of our mission, vision and values—as we deliver top-quality healthcare.
From our extensive facilities in Whittier, California and Downey, California, PIH Health serves more than two million residents in Los Angeles and Orange Counties and throughout the San Gabriel Valley.
This position provides appropriate technical skills while engaged in performing a full range of invasive cardiac examinations.
- Prefer experience in the Cath Lab
- Basic electrocardiogram and Physiological Pressures knowledge
- Successfully passing Safety, Cultural Sensitivity and Blood Pathogen classes
- Radiologic technologist license (CRT, ARRT) and fluoroscopy license
- BCLS certified
- Licensed Radiologic technologist for at least 12 months preferred
- Training in Special Procedures at least 6 months preferred
- Scrubbing of Invasive cardiovascular procedures preferred
- Knowledge and experience in sterile technique, establishing and maintaining sterile fields preferred
- ACLS certified preferred
Beyond the benefits that come with working for the area's leading community healthcare provider – one that also recognizes the need to ensure patient safety and comfort – you'll enjoy an extremely competitive compensation and benefits package. We are an equal opportunity employer and seek diversity in our workforce. EOE M/F/D/V
Apply on company website