We're a nonprofit, regional healthcare network with two hospitals, numerous outpatient medical offices, a multispecialty medical (physician) group, home healthcare services and hospice care, as well as heart, cancer and emergency services. Our leadership is dedicated to putting patients first—a cornerstone of our mission, vision and values—as we deliver top-quality healthcare.
From our extensive facilities in Whittier, Downey, and Los Angeles, California, PIH Health serves more than three million residents in Los Angeles and Orange Counties and throughout the San Gabriel Valley.
The Clinical Director of each department is responsible for the department's continuous, effective operation and for the continuous improvement of its activities. A clear vision for the department working in concert with the strategic goal of the hospital is necessary. An unwavering focus on the customer/patient, a constant emphasis on superior performance and value added strategies, and a steadfast philosophy for the self-directed actions and staff ownership all characterize the qualities needed for this position.
- Demonstrated leadership ability.
- Written and verbal communication skills, interpersonal competence, negotiation and confrontation skills.
- Basic computer skills
- Organizational skills
- Knowledge of Title XXII Regulations and standards of accreditation
- Current California RN License
- Five (5) years PACU, ICU or GI Lab experience
- Current Basic Life Support card
- Bachelor's Degree in Nursing
- Minimum two (2) years supervisory/management experience
- MSN strongly preferred
Beyond the benefits that come with working for the area's leading community healthcare provider – one that also recognizes the need to ensure patient safety and comfort – you'll enjoy an extremely competitive compensation and benefits package. We are an equal opportunity employer and seek diversity in our workforce. EOE M/F/D/V
Apply on company website