Phillips 66 & YOU - Together we can fuel the future
Phillips 66 has more than 140 years of experience in providing the energy that enables people to dream bigger and go farther, faster. We are committed to improving lives, and that is our promise to our employees and our communities. We are sustained by the backgrounds and experiences of our diverse teams, which reflect who we are, the environment we create and how we work together. Our company is built on values of safety, honor and commitment. We call our cultural mindset Our Energy in Action, which we define through four simple, intuitive behaviors: We work for the greater good, create an environment of trust, seek different perspectives and achieve excellence. Phillips 66 was recognized by Forbes as one of “America's Best Employers” in 2021.
The Developer, Digital Security is a member of the Digital Security organization that develops and supports internal as well as vendor-based applications for the digital security function. The role also provides information security operations, consultation, governance, and strategy to the business units within Phillips 66. The position is accountable for providing oversight and improved visibility within the Digital Security organization that benefits the enterprise business network. They will lead efforts across the technical security disciplines that support a shift from Protection to Detection.
The Cybersecurity Deverloper should understand the fundamentals of IT and Cybersecurity that enable them to identify and collect data, analyze, and process the collected data, drawing conclusions, and providing actionable recommendations to the appropriate decision maker.
This position can be located in Houston, TX or Bartlesville, OK.
Responsibilities May Include
- Develop and support both internal web applications and vendor-based application development platforms relative to the digital security function
- Data Collection, Analyzation, Visualization, and Reporting: identify, consolidate, and graphically present meaningful and actionable cyber metrics that promote positive behavior within the organization.
- Partner with CFI and Data Science teams to identify Cybersecurity use cases, e.g. Attrition & DLP.
- Support the innovation lifecycle and incubate new cybersecurity solutions; begin to operationalize new services and transition support to appropriate teams.
- Evaluate cybersecurity tools/software, perform gap analysis, recommend rationalization opportunities, and lead/coordinate proof of value evaluations of security products.
- Conduct relevant research, tie in external data analysis from the industry and 3rd party Cybersecurity sources.
- Map cybersecurity services to business enablement.
- Coordinate software evaluation, lead gap analysis, and recommend rationalization opportunities.
- Support the initiation of new programs for Insider Threat and Data Loss Prevention.
- Support both internally developed and vendor-based security and information management tools.
- Legally authorized to work in the job posting country
- High School Diploma
- 3 or more years experience in IT
- 2 or more years experience in software or application development
- 2 or more years experience developing new or manipulating existing application code
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, MIS or Information Technology
- 5 or more years of experience in information security, software, or application development
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Located in northeast Oklahoma, Bartlesville is home to approximately 36,000 people. Area families appreciate the affordable cost of living and the conveniences a small town community offers while enjoying the cultural amenities of a larger metropolitan area. Bartlesville hosts many festivals including its own world-renowned OKM Music Festival. It has a symphony orchestra, Broadway series, dance companies, and an active art association. Among the state's 32 largest school districts, Bartlesville is an award-winning leader in STEM education and the high school is ranked among the best in the state by U.S. News & World Report. By the fall of 2020, every student will be provided a Chromebook. In July 2013 Coldwell Banker ranked Bartlesville #30 as one of the nation's best “booming suburbs” to live in, based on economic factors, school quality, cost of living, crime rates, and other criteria. Phillips 66 has deep roots in Bartlesville dating back to 1917 when its predecessor-in-interest, Phillips Petroleum, was founded. Centrally located on major highways, it has close proximity to larger cities like Tulsa (45 miles) and Oklahoma City (123 miles). It's only 18 miles to the Kansas border with Wichita and Kansas City well within driving distance.
To be considered
In order to be considered for this position you must complete the entire application process, which includes answering all prescreening questions and providing your eSignature on or before the requisition closing date of October 1, 2021.
Candidates for regular U.S. positions must be a U.S. citizen or national, or an alien admitted as permanent resident, refugee, asylee or temporary resident under 8 U.S.C. 1160(a) or 1255(a)(1). Individuals with temporary visas such as E, F-1, H-1, H-2, L, B, J, or TN or who need sponsorship for work authorization now or in the future, are not eligible for hire.
Phillips 66 is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Women/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
Requisition ID: 54544
Location: Texas - Houston
Job Field: Information Technology
Division : Information Technology
Technical Req : No
Apply on company website