- Under the supervision of the Assistant Director of Organizational Development and Innovation (ODI) the Instructional Design Specialist performs instructional design work that involves needs assessment, design, development, and analysis of professional learning activities; explores, identifies, curates, develops and supports instructional technology solutions.
- Development and maintenance of technology-enhanced curricula for learning objects.
- Consultation on technical, regulatory, pedagogical, and design best practices.
- Supports the creation, conversion, and maintenance of CBL and web-based courses.
- Identifies learning needs to inform instructional design and modalities.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to create effective/engaging online learning expereinces.
- Incorporates multimedia instructional content.
- Designs, curates, delivers, and hosts effective and innovative tutorials, workshops, training sessions using various modalities.
- Researches, analyzes, and applies tested and innovative trends in digital learning technologies, best practices, pedagogies, and instructional design.
- Plans, organizes, and carries out administrative assignments and special projects related to an assigned department; recommends organizational or procedural changes affecting support activities; recommends improvements in work flow, procedures, and use of equipment and forms.
- Maintains and updates departmental records in systems/specialized databases related to instructional design work; verifies accuracy of information as appropriate; researches and recommends resolution of discrepant information; enters and updates information; retrieves information from systems/specialized databases as required.
- Bachelor's degree in Instructional Design, Human Resources, and Training or other related field required.
- 5 years' experience in course design and training methods in online, in-person, hybrid, synchronous, and asynchronous formats. Experience managing an LMS system required.
- Must possess mobility to work in a standard office setting and use standard office equipment. Ability to stand for long periods of time while instructing a class.
- Work is in a standard office environment with moderate noise levels, controlled temperature conditions.
Apply on company website