Penske is looking for a customer focused individual who wants to assist our sales team and work with our customer base. Administrative and customer support will be provided to coordinate the completion of vehicle purchase transactions. Daily interaction with sales reps, customers and Penske's field locations via phone & e-mail communication will be required. This position is essential for ensuring that sales are finalized quickly and accurately and customers have a good purchase experience.
Why You should choose Penske
• In depth Training - You will receive comprehensive training preparing you to learn our industry while enabling you to be successful in this role.
• Compensation – Salary includes a base rate plus pay incentives.
• Employment Benefits – Fulltime Employees receive a Comprehensive Benefits package which offers Medical Coverage, Paid time off , 401k and various employee discounts
• Vehicle sale coordination to include: invoicing and document completion, confirming with field locations that vehicles are ready for pickup, collecting payments and providing customer assistance
• Obtaining signed documents from customers
• Entering sales related information into SalesForce.com and Fleetnet systems
• Answering customer and Penske associate phone calls that come into the department
• Updating Microsoft Access and excel spreadsheets for report generation
• Other projects and tasks as assigned by supervisor
• 2+ years of administrative support and customer service experience required
• Requires strong organizational and time management skills and the ability to multitask.
• Requires strong communication skills and able to work well with others
• High School Diploma or equivalent required
• Associates or Bachelors degree preferred
• Proficiency in the use of Microsoft programs and strong overall computer skills required
• Bi-lingual is a plus
• Regular, predictable, full attendance is an essential function of the job
• Willingness to travel as necessary, work the required schedule, work at the specific location required, complete Penske employment application, submit to a background investigation (to include past employment, education, and criminal history) and drug screening are required
-The physical and mental demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
-The associate will be required to: read; communicate verbally and/or in written form; remember and analyze certain information; and remember and understand certain instructions or guidelines.
-While performing the duties of this job, the associate may be required to stand, walk, and sit. The associate is frequently required to use hands to touch, handle, and feel, and to reach with hands and arms. The associate must be able to occasionally lift and/or move up to 25lbs/12kg.
-Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
Penske is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
About Penske Truck Leasing
Penske Truck Leasing Co., L.P., headquartered in Reading, Pennsylvania, is a partnership of Penske Corporation, Penske Automotive Group and Mitsui & Co., Ltd. A leading global transportation services provider, Penske operates a premier fleet of vehicles and serves its customers from locations in North America, South America, Europe, Australia, and Asia. Penske's product lines include full-service truck leasing, contract maintenance, commercial and consumer truck rentals, used truck sales, transportation and warehousing management and supply chain management solutions. Visit www.GoPenske.com to learn more.
Apply on company website