This role is designed to secure new and add business opportunities with assigned existing PL Enterprise customers and are responsible for successful account management/ implementation. They will support the Enterprise Account Manager position by prospecting & gathering data, developing proposals, creating & submitting deals, and producing VOC & annual customer reviews and reporting. This position will represent the Company when talking to Executives and Leaders of Enterprise Accounts.
- Promote Revenue Growth
- Prospect and Identify key Enterprise customers/accounts
- Develop proposals for Executive/CEO prospects
- Conduct on-going relationship building meetings with “high priority” customers to obtain new and add business opportunities
- Securing add and renewal business
Managing a Team
- Directing the work of a team of Enterprise Account Analysts
- Assigning priorities
- Liaison between the EAM and the Enterprise analysts
- Conduct value-add phone and face to face meetings per the Enterprise Account meeting plan
- Schedule, confirm and produce a VOC/CR Review
- Gain customer business update and new information
- Update customers regarding safety bulletins, Precision Points and industry updates, updated mailers
- Resolve account issues by making high level account decisions and coordinating matrixed relationships
- Leading and creating advanced analytics to understand trends in the customer's business financials
- Make decision to qualify or not customer add business opportunities
- Develop solutions to include proper vehicle rating, paperwork, and contract amendments
- Make decisions, propose solutions, and strategize with GM, Product Line, AVP & SVP on new deals
- Use and management of Enterprise CLV tool
- Input data into Salesforce or CRM
- Provide customer a contact list to handle administration related
- Build internal network with internal contacts to assist with admin Customer Experience
- Resolve customer situations i.e. problem solver, proactive resolution, sense of urgency
- Being considered a trusted advisor to your customers (i.e. build a partnership relationship with ongoing communication; know the customer's business)
- Email and communicate industry updates
- Other projects as assigned by the manager
- High School diploma or equivalent required, College degree preferred
- Customer facing experience required
- Provide excellent customer service
- Efficient and consistent communication
- Presentation development & NCO creation and implementation
- Advanced computer skills with Microsoft Excel is required
- Proficient computer skills with Microsoft Word, Outlook and PowerPoint is required
- AS400, and Salesforce.com (with all integrated platforms – i.e. LinkedIn, iSell, etc.) is a plus
- Regular, predictable, full attendance is an essential function of the job
- Willingness to travel as necessary, work the required schedule, work at the specific location required, complete Penske employment application, submit to a background investigation (to include past employment, education, and criminal history) and drug screening are required.
- The physical and mental demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- The associate will be required to: read; communicate verbally and/or in written form; remember and analyze certain information; and remember and understand certain instructions or guidelines.
- While performing the duties of this job, the associate may be required to stand, walk, and sit. The associate is frequently required to use hands to touch, handle, and feel, and to reach with hands and arms. The associate must be able to occasionally lift and/or move up to 25lbs/12kg.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
Penske is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
About Penske Logistics
Penske Logistics is a wholly owned subsidiary of Penske Truck Leasing. With operations in North America, South America, Europe and Asia, Penske Logistics provides supply chain management and logistics services to leading companies around the world. Penske Logistics delivers value through its design, planning and execution in transportation, warehousing and freight management. Visit www.PenskeLogistics.com to learn more.
Apply on company website