The HumanResources Representative/Generalist is responsible for performing humanresources work in a variety of program areas, including recruiting, staffing, trainingand development, HR analytics, associate relations and support payrollprocessing. This position will report tothe Manager of Human Resources and work closely with management providing administrative support, andensuring associates are fully engaged to sustained business success.
- In conjunction with Human ResourcesManager, manages ongoing development of Penske Logistics employees at sitelocation.
- Acts as the Corporate HumanResources Representative - advises associates and management on theinterpretation of human resources policies, programs, and procedures. Investigates associate complaints and workswith Human Resources Manager to resolve.
- Evaluates human resources practicesand processes and recommends appropriate revisions based on best practiceresearch. Upon approval, works with HRteam to implement revised process.
- In conjunction with HR team,develops relevant HR metrics, examines and identifies key trends in data andprovides recommendations based on data.
- Performs administrative dutiesincluding wage and hour audits, preparing and revising organizational charts,HR reporting, etc.
- Provides staffing support for siteby executing recruiting efforts, screening candidates, identifying thebest-qualified applicants, working with Compensation to arrive at anappropriate compensation package, and coordinating the onboarding process.
- Special Assignments and tasks asassigned by the Area Human Resources Manager, such as serving on processimprovement teams, coordinating small scope short term projects, etc.
Bachelor's Degree in Human ResourcesManagement, Business Administration or closely related field.
· Minimum of three (3) years responsibleHuman Resources generalist experience including recruiting, staffing, associaterelations and HR analytics.
· Workingknowledge of principles, methods, and procedures utilized in recruitment,selection, training methods and concepts, classification, associate relations,and compensation.
· Detailoriented with strong organizational and documentation skills.
· Advancedproficiency in Microsoft PowerPoint , Word, and Excel, includingproficiency with V-look ups and pivot tables is highly desired.
· Experiencewith HRIS & Applicant Tracking systems.
· Proficiency inTaleo preferred.
· Ability tointerpret Human Resources rules, laws, and policies.
· Ability tocommunicate effectively both orally and in writing.
· Ability tocollect, compile, and analyze information and data.
· Ability toprepare comprehensive and complex reports.
· Ability toestablish and maintain working relationships with internal and externalcustomers.
· Willingness to travel as necessary, workthe required schedule, work at the specific location required, complete Penskeemployment application, submit to a background investigation (to include pastemployment, education, and criminal history) and drug screening are required.
Apply on company website