Penobscot Community Health Care is seeking a Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner to join the Hope House Health and Living Center in Bangor, Maine. This is a unique opportunity to join a well-established primary care practice with emphasis on providing outstanding integrated health care for the homeless of our region. The practice offers a full-range services including mental health, recovery treatment and medication assisted treatment
- Practice located on campus with 54-bed homeless shelter, and 48-bed transitional housing center
- The successful candidate will be an energetic, team player , with a passion for working in this environment to provide comprehensive care to our adult patient panel
- The position is full-time, and the candidate must have the ability to flex hours of workevenings or a weekend day and may be expected to work off site as needed
Why Penobscot Community Health Care?
- PCHC works with you to help you find just the right fit for you within our organization
- Experienced, interdisciplinary team including psychiatrists, family medicine physicians, psychotherapists, and licensed clinical social workers
- Engaged and supportive patient population
- Collegial professional atmosphere with informed leadership and superb support
- Medical student loan repayment & relocation assistance available
Penobscot Community Health Care: a non-profit organization governed by a board of community volunteers, PCHC is comprised of sixteen practices and program service sites in the Greater Bangor area, in Old Town, Belfast and Jackman. We offer a wide range of services including family medicine, dental, pediatrics, geriatrics, mental health and substance abuse, specialty services, pharmacy and both shelter and healthcare for the homeless. Our integrated medical home model supports our mission and vision in which everyone has access to quality, cost effective health care. Our services support and empower people to advocate for their personal goals and needs and connect with community-based resources. Our success is measured when the health of our community encompasses physical and emotional wellness, personal dignity and a sense of belonging.
Bangor, Maine: Live in a historic, riverside city just half-an-hour from Maines gorgeous Acadia National park and Maines storied mid-coast region. Enjoy the amenities of a good-sized metro without the hassle and be inspired by all of Maines natural beauty and resources at your doorstep! Bangor is Maines third largest city, with its own International airport. Its a short drive to Boston (3 hrs.) and Portlands quaint Old Port (2 hrs.). Limitless 4-season outdoor recreational opportunities, a wide variety of arts, cultural and entertainment venues coupled with great family-centered neighborhoods and excellent public and private educational opportunities make the Greater Bangor Region highly desirable for professional families.
PCHC is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. To learn more andreceive a full job description, contact us today.
Penobscot Community Health Care is seeking a Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner to join the Hope House Health and Living Center in Ban...
Apply on company website