Penobscot Community Health Care is seeking a BC/BE Pediatrician to join our large, well-established practice in Bangor. This is an opportunity have a key role in increasing access to truly integrated primary health care services for all children in our region. Join PCHCs nationally recognized non-profit organization:
- Federally Qualified Health Center offering an integrated Medical Home Model
- Highly innovative programs and research options
- Brand-new, beautifully renovated Pediatrics Building on campus
- Housed alongside Center for Speech and Audiology
- Engaged and supportive patient population
- Collegial professional atmosphere with informed leadership
- Flexible schedules supportive of work/life balance
- Generous compensation and benefits
- Medical student loan repayment & relocation assistance
Penobscot Pediatrics: Penobscot Pediatrics, one of Maines leading pediatric groups for 30 years, isthe stateslargest and most comprehensive pediatric practice. Part of Penobscot Community Health Care, a non-profit organization governed by a board of community volunteers, PCHC is comprised of seventeen practices and program service sites in the Greater Bangor area, in Old Town, Belfast and Jackman. At Penobscot Pediatrics, our Board-Certified Pediatricians, Pediatric Nurse Practitioners, and Pediatric Mental Health practitioners offer a wide-range of services for the wellbeing of your child including:
- General Outpatient Pediatrics Early childhood development screenings, routine well-child visits, immunizations and vaccinations, nutrition education and physicals for sports camps and school.
- Psychiatric, Family Therapy, Mental Health, and Substance Abuse Services (for PCHC patients)
- Pediatric Dental Careavailable atPCHC Dental Center
- Speech Therapy and Audiology (Service provided by the professionals atWarren Center For Speech and Hearing
Penobscot Pediatrics has been awarded the highest level ofPatient-Centered Medical HomeCertification.
Bangor, Maine: Live in a historic, riverside city just half-an-hour from Maines gorgeous Acadia National park and Maines storied mid-coast region. Enjoy the amenities of a good-sized metro without the hassle and be inspired by all of Maines natural beauty and resources at your doorstep! Bangor is Maines third largest city, with its own International airport. Its a short drive to Boston (3 hrs.) and Portlands quaint Old Port (2 hrs.). Limitless 4-season outdoor recreational opportunities, a wide variety of arts, cultural and entertainment venues coupled with great family-centered neighborhoods and excellent public and private educational opportunities make the Greater Bangor Region highly desirable for professional families.
PCHC is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. To learn more andreceive a full job description, contact us today.
Penobscot Community Health Care is seeking a BC/BE Pediatrician to join our large, well-established practice in Bangor. This is an opportunity h...
Apply on company website