As an Associate Orthopedic Sales Representative for Peerless Surgical, Inc. representing Arthrex, Inc., Employee's essential job functions include assisting in sales, representation, and technical support on products that include, but are not limited to the following categories: Capital (surgical video, integration, shaver, fluid management, and radio-frequency products), Shoulder (soft tissue, bone, trauma, total shoulder, positioning products for the shoulder and upper extremities), Knee and Hip (soft tissue, bone, trauma, positioning products for the knee, hip, and lower extremities), Distal Extremity (soft tissue, bone, trauma, positioning products for the elbow, wrist, hand, foot, and ankle), Biologics (allograft materials for bone and soft tissue substitution, augmentation, and plasma rich protein products for indicated use throughout the body). Arthroplasty (knee replacement and realignment procedures and techniques for the lower extremity).
Essential Duties And Responsibilities:
- Represent Peerless Surgical, Inc., an independent agency authorized to sell Arthrex products, by working with a sophisticated audience comprised of surgeons and healthcare professionals.
- Assist a team(s) with meeting and exceeding sales objectives for the territory.
- Responsible for demonstrating and convey the proper use and application of Arthrex products and surgical techniques to surgeon's, medical staffs, and other pertinent facility personnel.
- Has or will obtain a thorough understanding of selected account sales history, surgeon surgical techniques, buying group affiliations, objectives, and structure.
- Attends industry meetings and applicable Sales and Medical Education Trainings, if appropriate.
- Demonstrates effective time management and organizational skills.
- Comprehensive product training also requires the additional ability to handle and report product complaints and FDA required medical device reporting via the Arthrex Product Surveillance Department.
- May need to fill in for other Representative in other territories periodically.
- Excellent listening skills, including the ability to identify and isolate customers concerns or objections, in addition to excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Strong relationship-building skills required.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds on a regular basis.
- Bachelor's Degree is required.
- An understanding of anatomy specifically soft tissue, tendon and bone fixation preferred.
- Must be comfortable in surgery/operating room environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status.
Interested candidates should s click the Apply Online button below.
Peerless Surgical, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Apply on company website