Acute Care PNP's needed to help establish and grow this new practice in western MD
Pediatrix Medical Group has an exciting opportunity for an experienced acute care PNP to join our new practice at Meritus Medical Center, a Level 1 Trauma Center in Hagerstown, MD.
- Responsibilities include covering the 12-bed pediatric floor, pediatric patients in the ED, and the newborn nursery
- Shifts are 24 hours and include in-house coverage from 7a-7p then out of house coverage from 7p-7a, with a 30 minute response time required.
- Current on-site Family Medicine program, and 4-year medical school scheduled to open fall of 2025
- Meritus has a Level 2 nursery with affiliated Pediatrix neonatologists inhouse 24/7
- Full and part time opportunity available
Effective November 1st, 2021 Pediatrix will require all employees and new hires to be vaccinated against COVID-19, unless they qualify for an approved medical and/or religious exemption.
*Must have a minimum of a Master's Degree in Nursing
Our clinicians enjoy a competitive compensation package with many locations offering sign on bonuses, relocation and tuition reimbursement.
*Our benefits include:
- Health (various options), life, vision, dental and disability insurance
- 401(k) with annual matching program
- Advanced and continuing medical education
- Leadership training and advancement opportunities
- Employee stock purchase plan at a 15% discount
- Professional liability insurance
- Support and payment for mandatory license/s and hospital credentialing
*These benefits are for full time employees, employees in other types of employment classifications may be eligible for some of these benefits.
Mednax, Inc. and its affiliated practices operating as Pediatrix® Medical Group (Pediatrix) are one of the nation's leading providers of highly specialized health care for women, babies and children. Since 1979, Pediatrix-affiliated clinicians have been committed to providing coordinated, compassionate and clinically excellent services across the continuum of care, both in hospital settings and office-based practices. Specialties including obstetrics, maternal-fetal medicine, and neonatology are complemented by 18 pediatric subspecialties and a newly expanded area of primary and urgent care clinics. The group's high-quality, evidence-based care is bolstered by investments in research, education, quality-improvement and safety initiatives.
Today through almost 8,000 employees in 38 states, dedicated teams including physicians, advanced practitioners, clinical leaders, business and operational experts work together every day to fulfill our mission to take great care of the patient®. We invite you to join the Pediatrix® family and help shape the future of health care for women, babies and children.
Pediatrix is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Apply on company website