PeaceHealth is seeking a Hematology/Medical Oncology physician based in beautiful Sedro-Woolley, WA!
Req ID: 179015
Explore this unique opportunity to be part of a larger oncology team while being the sole physician in a beautiful, growing community!
Sedro-Woolley, WA, the Gateway to the North Cascades, is a wonderful blend of incredible scenery, endless outdoor recreation and small-town living! Here are some of the things that make Sedro-Woolley, WA an amazing place to live and work:
There are unlimited opportunities for breathtaking hikes, relaxing camping trips, water activities, bird watching, snow sports, and scenic drives
Both Sedro-Woolley and neighboring Burlington, WA (known as The Hub of Skagit County) offer many Arts, Culture, Entertainment and retail opportunities, including the famous Skagit Tulip Festival
Sedro-Woolley is a quick 20-minute drive to Bellingham, a 90-minute drive to Seattle, WA and a 90-minute drive to Vancouver, British Columbia
Washington State has no state income tax!
Explore more about Sedro-Woolley / Skagit County here: http://www.sedro-woolley.com/
In addition to living in one of Washington's most beautiful areas, you'll work with a great team dedicated to providing the best care in the community!
- PeaceHealth United General Medical Center Cancer Center has a Hub & Spoke model with PeaceHealth St. Joseph Cancer Center in Bellingham, WA
- Full range of services in one location: Medical & Radiation Oncology, 24/7 Emergency contact line, RapidArc radiotherapy & SBRT; 9 infusion chairs; Resource Center with a Boutique for patients; Wellness program to encourage long-term lifestyle changes; designated Patient Navigators
- Access to and active involvement in Clinical Trials; opportunity for investigator-sponsored studies
- Commission on Cancer accreditation responsibilities
- Opportunity to practice in PeaceHealth Clinics in Friday Harbor, WA and Ketchikan, AK
PeaceHealth Benefit Highlights
- Competitive compensation and benefits: health care coverage, retirement plans, paid time off
- Generous employment bonus, relocation assistance and CME reimbursement
- Fully paid malpractice insurance with tail coverage
- Educational loan reimbursement for qualified candidates
- Robust Physician Wellness Initiative
If you are interested in this career opportunity, please contact Sharon L Thompson
PeaceHealth, based in Vancouver, Wash., is a not-for-profit Catholic health system offering care to communities in Washington, Oregon, and Alaska. PeaceHealth has approximately 16,000 caregivers, a multi-specialty medical group practice with more than 900 providers and 10 medical centers serving both urban and rural communities throughout the Northwest. In 1890, the Sisters of St. Joseph of Peace founded what has become PeaceHealth. Today, PeaceHealth is the legacy of the founding Sisters and continues with a spirit of respect, stewardship, collaboration and social justice in fulfilling its Mission.
To learn more about working at PeaceHealth and the Sedro-Woolley community, along with our benefits offered, please visit our homepage www.peacehealth.org/careers.
Get a feeling for the Spirit of PeaceHealth through this three-minute video, and visit us on Facebook or LinkedIn!
PeaceHealth is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all qualified job applicants and employees without regard to the following statuses: protected veteran; qualified individual with a disability; race; ethnicity; religion; gender; pregnancy; gender identity; national origin; age; genetic information; sexual orientation; or any other protected status in accordance with local, state, or federal laws.
The above information is intended to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by this position. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of caregivers assigned to this job.PeaceHealth is seeking a Hematology/Medical Oncology physician based in beautiful Sedro-Woolley, WA!Req ID: 179015 Explore ...
Apply on company website