The purpose of the Recruiting Team Lead is to oversee the selection, development and ongoing management of all recruiters. This position will routinely lead department strategy sessions, individual and group-based trainings and creation of general best practices within the Paycom Recruiting team, while ensuring key analytics are maintained.
- Set the standard in overall job performance with candidate sourcing, submission and starts
- Manage the results of direct reports while serving as a development mentor for all assigned team members.
- Conduct weekly 1-on-1 meetings.
- Developing and maintaining internal relationships to help ensure business flow and meet agreed upon targets
- Developing processes and work with Supervisors and Managers to implement and train users at all levels on the positions, processes and standards of excellence that make the department great.
- Contribute new ideas for enhancements, spec review process and overall development of the ATS and related products.
- Review all Recruiting reports (leadership report, Forecasting Report, Budgeting, Weekly report and other reports as assigned) to ensure accuracy and consistency.
- Model the culture of excellence and hold others accountable to be a leader in the Recruiting department at all times. (This includes on-site, off-site, during business hours and after business hours, and at all professional and social events.)
- Present self in a professional manner that ensures leadership is respected through communication both written and oral, attire and overall demeanor.
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's degree
- 3+ years of experience in recruiting and sourcing candidates
- Previous leadership experience, or completion of leadership development training
- Knowledge of LinkedIn, Monster, CareerBuilder and other social media sourcing tools
- Ability to problem solve in a fast paced environment
Skills and Abilities:
- Professional presence
- Ability to present publicly to large groups
- Willingness to travel and represent Paycom at different recruiting events
- Strong collaborator, able to drive execution by working well with others across the organization
- Excellent interpersonal skills to build strong relationships with candidates, recruiters, and hiring managers
Paycom is an equal opportunity employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. Paycom makes employment decisions on the basis of business needs, job requirements, individual qualifications and merit. Paycom wants to have the best available people in every job. Therefore, Paycom does not permit its employees to harass, discriminate or retaliate against other employees or applicants because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, military and veteran status, age, physical or mental disability, genetic characteristic, reproductive health decisions, family or parental status or any other consideration made unlawful by applicable laws. Equal employment opportunity will be extended to all persons in all aspects of the employer-employee relationship. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, training, promotion, discipline, compensation benefits, and separation of employment. The Human Resources Department has overall responsibility for this policy and maintains reporting and monitoring procedures. Any questions or concerns should be referred to the Human Resources Department.
Apply on company website