DescriptionSHIFT: No Weekends
Are you interested in the business side of healthcare? If you are seeking purpose-driven work dedicated to making a difference, we'd love to hear from you. Bring your analytical skills to our team to deliver successful patient results.
HCA Healthcare offers a generous total compensation package. You choose the health insurance plan that fits your needs. Our colleagues can customize coverage with multiple options for excellent medical, vision and dental plans. Additional benefits include Student Loan repayment, Tuition Reimbursement, Paid Time Off, matching 401(k), and our Employee Stock Purchase Plan.
As a Financial Analyst, you play a key role in the revenue cycle for our hospitals. You will work in conjunction with other teams to unlock possibilities for the facilities we serve.
What you will do in this role:
• Work closely with operations departments to assess and report performance
• Coordinate scheduled and ad hoc data and analysis requests across Shared Service Center (SSC) operational units
• Develop, test and deliver scheduled and ad hoc reports
• Assist in the development of financial data collection and measurement tools within the SSC
• Proactively review and provide data analysis and financial impact assessments to support SSC operations
• Prepare and analyze monthly MORs
• Prepare uncompensated care projections and variance analysis for accounts receivable and net revenue performance
• Monitor defined reports and work with applicable departments to ensure AR is properly stated at month end
• Create and support exception‐based report generation for all departments
• Understand revenue cycle operations and technologies currently in place
• Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics or other Business areas required. Relevant work experience may be considered to substitute the degree requirement.
• Minimum 1 year of progressive accounting/finance or revenue cycle experience required. Individuals with healthcare revenue cycle experience are strongly encouraged to apply.
• Experience with basic SQL and/or Business Objects query writing is a plus.
Parallon is an industry leader in revenue cycle services. We partner with over 650 hospitals and 2,400 physician practices nation-wide. Our parent company, HCA Healthcare, has been consistently named a World's Most Ethical Company by Ethisphere and is ranked in the Fortune 100. We are dedicated to ensuring our patients have the best experience even after they leave our facilities.
If you enjoy interpreting financial data and positively impacting patient outcomes, we would love to review your application. Apply today to join the Parallon family and our commitment to caring!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Apply on company website