DescriptionSHIFT: No Weekends
Parallon believes that organizations that continuously learn and improve will thrive. That's why, after more than a decade, we remain dedicated to helping hospitals and hospital systems operate knowledgeably, intelligently, effectively and efficiently in the rapidly evolving healthcare marketplace, today and in the future. As one of the healthcare industry's leading providers of business and operational services, Parallon is uniquely equipped to provide a broad spectrum of customized revenue cycle services.
The Assistant Director of IT&S provides technical and managerial leadership in establishing goals and priorities and in the overall management of day to day operations within the Shared Service Center (SSC). This position is directly involved in design, planning, operation, maintenance, and troubleshooting of SSC infrastructure including telecommunications (as applicable), desktop and server support, network cabling and wiring and help desk. The Assistant Director ensures continuity and alignment of IT&S strategic and operational plans and SSC needs.
Duties (included but not limited to):
- Assists in development of SSC IT&S capital & operating budgets
- Assists in establishing, and communicates, monitors, and manages Service Level Agreements (SLAs)
- Coordinates the assignment of resources to IT&S projects, operations, & incidents
- Directly responsible for technical support – maintenance and troubleshooting of SSC infrastructure
- Manages information security aspects for the SSC
- Participates in development of and execution of a SSC IT&S plan that aligns IT with SSC business strategy and with Enterprise and BPG business & IT strategy
- Owns the facilitation of multi-way communication with key constituents on IT&S matters
- Plans & manages individual Enterprise, BPG, or SSC projects for the SSC, including communications
- Assists in managing, monitoring & executing the SSC's portfolio of projects
- Assists in identifying process improvement opportunities & challenges and communicating them to appropriate SSC IT Director and BPT IT leaders for planning & action
- Participates in Enterprise, BPG, &SSC process improvement initiatives
- Supports mentoring and coaching) in conjunction with direct supervisor
- Helps ensure accountability of IT&S Staff working in the SSC
- Recruits, manages, leads, develops & retains IT&S staff in SSC, in alignment with BPG organization structure & practices
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
· Mature understanding of current and emerging technologies, specific to voice and data operations
· Demonstrated ability to establish and build strong relationships across a broad range of personality types
· Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate information technology both verbally and in writing
· Demonstrated customer orientation
· Excellent leadership and teaching abilities
· Demonstrated advanced computer skills
· Bachelor's Degree Required
· 3+ years management experience
· 5+ years relevant work experience
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website