DescriptionSHIFT: No Weekends
Parallon believes that organizations that continuously learn and improve will thrive. That's why after more than a decade we remain dedicated to helping hospitals and hospital systems operate knowledgeably, intelligently, effectively and efficiently in the rapidly evolving healthcare marketplace, today and in the future. As one of the healthcare industry's leading providers of business and operational services, Parallon is uniquely equipped to provide a broad spectrum of customized revenue cycle services.
We are a wholly owned subsidiary of HCA, a Fortune 100 company with more than 200,000 employees and one of the nation's leading providers of healthcare services, operating over 170 locally managed hospitals and over 100 freestanding surgery centers in 20 states and the United Kingdom. HCA has been named one of the world's most ethical companies for eight years in a row. At HCA, we are driven by a single goal: the care and improvement of human life.
The Financial Analyst designs, develops and implements revenue cycle financial reports for use by executive management at Parallon and client organizations. The Financial Analyst designs and develops analyses to solve complex operational, financial and/or accounting problems. This position assists the Senior Manager of Financial Analysis with developing and maintaining reporting tools necessary to support Parallon operations, including the development of tools to effectively measure financial and operational performance. The Financial Analyst will work closely with Parallon Executive Management to research, analyze, and explain operational trends and results.Duties (included but not limited to):
- Builds a strong understanding of Parallon revenue cycle operations, including business processes, tools, and technologies.
- Technical aptitude and some experience with data tools, such as Business Objects, Essbase, and SQL.
- Develops and produces month-end and ad-hoc reports for internal and external use.
- Promotes efficiency and repeatability of reporting and analytical tasks, including documentation and automation as appropriate.
- Communicates regularly with Shared Service Center and other field executives to ensure smooth data collection and reporting processes.
- Coordinates work with other analysts to ensure flexibility in meeting Parallon's reporting needs.
QualificationsEducation and Experience
- Bachelor's Degree required.
- Minimum 2-3 years relevant experience.
- Healthcare Revenue Cycle/Shared Service Center experience preferred.
- Experience with all Microsoft Office applications, Business Objects, and SQL.
Benefits of working at Parallon
Our benefits package allows you to select the options that best meet the needs of you and your family. Benefits include 401k with a company match, paid time off, medical, dental, vision, flex spending for both health and day care, life insurance, disability, tuition reimbursement and student loan repayment, employee discount program, employee stock purchase program.
We are an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.#ParallonBCOM
Apply on company website