Parsons, a global company delivering cyber and intelligence solutions, has immediate openings in some of the most sought-after work in the development and engineering community.
Our Software Engineers (SWE) work as part of an integrated team to formulate and define system scope and objectives for programs. The Senior SWE operates at the highest level of all phases of applications, systems analysis and programming activities, including the installation of enhancements, security features and analytical tools. The Senior SWE must understand the mission function for which applications are designed and provide guidance and training to less experienced co-workers.
- TS/SCI Clearance with Polygraph.
- 4+ years of experience performing systems analysis, development, and implementation of software systems, to include: the development and design of application software for prototyping, production, and architecture products, the design, development, flow analysis, detailed design data flow diagrams, structure charts, and PDL's for each module of the software system.
- Machine learning and/or data science background with an understanding of filtering bulk data sets to optimize analytics.
- Experience with Spark, Scala, Java, Python and/or C++, Netflow data.
- Previous experience working on an agile scrum team and the ability to adhere to agile methodologies.
- Strong communication and organizational skills through Jira tracking are critical to success in this position.
- 4-6 years of experience working within the DoD/IC mission space is preferred.
- Analytic signature development skills, knowledge of CM and build tools (git, Maven, Jenkins, etc.) and experience working with Linux/Unix
A Bachelor's Degree in an Information Technology related field such as Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Math, or Physics from an accredited college or university is also desired.
As an employee-centric organization, Parsons provides our engineers and developers opportunities to thrive within an entrepreneurial culture with the backing and stability of a large company. Our benefits reflect our commitment as a people first organization. Apply today to learn more.Must be eligible to obtain and maintain, or currently possess Top Secret SCI Poly clearance.
Ready for action? We're looking for the kind of people who see this opportunity and don't hesitate to act. Parsons is a leader in the world of Technical Services and Engineering. We hire people with a broad set of technical skills who have proven experience tackling some of the greatest challenges. Take your next step and apply today.
Apply on company website