Polaris Alpha is seeking an Electronic Warfare (EW) SME to support on-going EW system development, test, and fielding at one of the Army's premier R&D Centers of Excellence at Aberdeen Proving Ground (APG), Maryland. This position includes opportunities to influence and support Army next generation Electronic Warfare (EW) and cyber capabilities and technologies.
The successful candidate will use their experience to provide the operational context and understanding to the Program Manager (PM), Venders, and during test to support the analysis, research, development, test and fielding of new technologies for current and future Army EW systems and technologies. The successful candidate will provide operational expertise and support to Engineering and Program Management in the development and enhancement of current and future Army EW systems.
· Bachelor's degree in an engineering or technical discipline
· Graduate of the Army's EWO Course
· Possess 10 years of operational experience and 5 years of experience with EW mission, technology and capabilities.
· Active Duty experience as an Electronic Warfare Officer (EWO) is highly desired
· Excellent communications, problem-solving and coordination skills
· This position requires the selected candidate to hold (or to be able to obtain) an active Department of Defense TS/SCI level security clearance, which requires US citizenship while working in support of a government contract.Must be eligible to obtain and maintain, or currently possess Secret clearance.
Ready for action? We're looking for the kind of people who see this opportunity and don't hesitate to act. Parsons is a leader in the world of Technical Services and Engineering. We hire people with a broad set of technical skills who have proven experience tackling some of the greatest challenges. Take your next step and apply today.
Parsons is a digitally enabled solutions provider focused on the defense, security, and infrastructure markets. With nearly 75 years of experience, Parsons is uniquely qualified to deliver cyber/converged security, technology-based intellectual property, and other innovative services to federal, regional, and local government agencies, as well as to private industrial customers worldwide.
Parsons is an equal opportunity, drug-free employer committed to diversity in the workplace. Minority/Female/Disabled/Protected Veteran/LGBT.
For more about Parsons, visit parsons.com and follow us on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
Apply on company website