DescriptionSHIFT: No Weekends
Parallon believes that organizations that continuously learn and improve will thrive. That's why after more than a decade we remain dedicated to helping hospitals and hospital systems operate knowledgeably, intelligently, effectively and efficiently in the rapidly evolving healthcare marketplace, today and in the future. As one of the healthcare industry's leading providers of business and operational services, Parallon is uniquely equipped to provide a broad spectrum of customized revenue cycle services.
We are a wholly owned subsidiary of HCA, a Fortune 100 company with more than 200,000 employees and one of the nation's leading providers of healthcare services, operating over 170 locally managed hospitals and over 100 freestanding surgery centers in 20 states and the United Kingdom. HCA has been named one of the world's most ethical companies for eight years in a row. At HCA, we are driven by a single goal: the care and improvement of human life.
The Senior Project Manager I is responsible for all aspects of multiple medium to large projects with moderate to high complexity. This individual is a seasoned individual and able to take projects from original concept through completion, acting as a single point of accountability for the projects, and utilizing Parallon Project Controls and Standards to ensure projects meet their stated objectives. The Senior Project Manager I must demonstrate strong commitment to stakeholder relationships by proactively communicating and taking ownership of risks/issues and facilitating effective outcomes in a timely manner.
- Organize project activities into manageable work efforts for team members, and determine an effective approach to completing the work, as outlined in project plan
- Author/facilitate strategic documents such as Project Charters, Education and Communication plans, and detailed project plans, and present project updates to business owners
- Defines staffing requirements and manages multiple project resources. Develops resources to improve competencies, team member interaction and overall team environment to enhance project performance.
- Tracks financial performance of the project, including actual to budget tracking for all labor hours, vendor invoices, operating costs and capital costs.
- Manage and communicate a clear project scope and motivate team members
- Ability to make fast and effective decisions required for progress on the project. Demonstrates ability to craft difficult messages to challenging stakeholders with success.
- Manage multiple business owner(s) and team member(s) relationships to accomplish project activities
- Proactively identify and manage risks, issues, and cross-project dependencies
- Monitor and report on project activities and reporting on statuses within published timelines
- Coach team members to clarify task assignments, milestones, and deliverables
- Identify, prepare, and/or ensure completion of high quality, professional deliverables as required by each project plan
- Facilitate project implementations
- Oversee the creation of toolkits to support field-based implementations
QualificationsEducation and Experience
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience required.
- Five or more years of project management experience, preferably in the healthcare industry
- HCA/Parallon-based operations or systems experience a plus
- Financial services, hospital operations, supply chain, or IT experience a plus
- PMP and/or LEAN certification preferred, but not required
Benefits of working at Parallon
Our benefits package allows you to select the options that best meet the needs of you and your family. Benefits include 401k with a company match, paid time off, medical, dental, vision, flex spending for both health and day care, life insurance, disability, tuition reimbursement and student loan repayment, employee discount program, employee stock purchase program.
We are an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.#ParallonBCOM
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website