DescriptionSHIFT: No Weekends
Do you want to be a part of a family and not just another employee? Are you looking for a work environment where diversity and inclusion thrive? Submit your application today and find out what it truly means to be a part of a team.
We offer you an excellent total compensation package, including competitive salary, excellent benefit package and growth opportunities. We believe in our team and your ability to do excellent work with us. Your benefits include 401k, PTO medical, dental, flex spending, life, disability, tuition reimbursement, employee discount program, employee stock purchase program and student loan repayment. We would love to talk to you about this fantastic opportunity.Job Summary:
The position will lead the creation, migration and administration of Salesforce at Parallon working with executive management, department leads and their teams, providing solutions, process improvements, training and analysis to support their sales and account management objectives. This position also works closely with IT, third party providers and other vendors to connect Salesforce to our production systems that manage our accounts, contracts and healthcare databases.
- Create and customize a new Salesforce instance, utilizing an existing instance that is shared by another company, and migrate all company data to the new instance.
- Leverage Salesforce to become a trusted internal consultant for all business units and leadership to ensure that desired business results are achieved in a quality manner
- Create and customize reports, views and dashboards to provide managers, sales reps, and marketers with metrics and performance indicators
- Provide daily technical expertise, analysis and recommendations on how to best utilize Salesforce functionality to design processes and deliver solutions that support sales and marketing strategies
- Extend functionality to support business needs via triggers, Visualforce pages, workflows and other customizations
- Receiving, prioritize and gain approval for hierarchy change requests from internal stakeholders.
- Daily interaction with the Sales, Client Management and Enterprise Data Warehouse Business Analytics departments to ensure optimal use of the salesforce instance.
- Share and implement recommendations on best practices and process improvements
- Identify and nurture individuals, developing their Salesforce skillset to support daily departmental needs
- Create documentation and training sessions to develop CRM knowledge and increase user adoption
- Perform routine data cleansing on accounts and contacts by merging, mass updating and importing data
- Develop processes to efficiently extract and transform data from various sources to populate Salesforce
- Harness Salesforce APIs to share information in both directions, ensuring systems can talk to each other efficiently
- Assess project issues and develop resolutions to meet productivity, quality, and client-satisfaction goals
- Develop detailed work plans, schedules, project estimates, resource plans and status reports
- Manage budgets, user creation and deactivation, permissions and profiles
- Solve day-to-day problems and questions as they arise in a service oriented manner
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Mgmt Information Systems, Software Engineering, or related field
- 5+ years' experience with Salesforce CRM
- Healthcare business experience preferred
- Salesforce Certified Administrator required, Salesforce Certified Advanced Administrator preferred
- Professional in Project Management (PMP). Salesforce App Builder, Developer I or II certifications a plus
- Applications and software such as HTML, CSS, Acrobat, SharePoint
- Digital marketing platforms such as HubSpot, Marketo
- Salesforce utilities such as CRM Fusion, Drawloop, Passage Technology, Force.com, Config Workbook
- Relational databases and data integration tools such as SQL Server, Confluent
Parallon believes that organizations that continuously learn and improve will thrive. That's why after more than a decade we remain dedicated to helping hospitals and hospital systems operate knowledgeably, intelligently, effectively and efficiently in the rapidly evolving healthcare marketplace, today and in the future. As one of the healthcare industry's leading providers of business and operational services, Parallon is uniquely equipped to provide a broad spectrum of customized revenue cycle services.
We are a wholly owned subsidiary of HCA Healthcare, a comprehensive healthcare network where 265,000 people across more than 1,800 care facilities are all committed to creating a positive impact every day. It's an organization that exists to give people healthier tomorrows. Our scale enables caregivers to deliver great outcomes for patients and gives colleagues unparalleled opportunities to learn and grow. Most importantly, as a part of HCA Healthcare we're connected to something bigger, which means more resources, more solutions and more possibilities for everyone who walks through our doors. What matters most to our diverse and talented colleagues is giving people the absolute best healthcare possible. Every day, we seek to raise the bar higher, not just for ourselves, but for healthcare everywhere.
We are a family 270,000 strong! Our Talent Acquisition team is reviewing applications immediately. Highly qualified candidates will be promptly contacted by our hiring managers for interviews. Submit your resume today to join our community of caring!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.#ParallonBCOM
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website