DescriptionSHIFT: No Weekends
Do you want to be a part of a family and not just another employee? Are you looking for a work environment where diversity and inclusion thrive? Submit your application today and find out what it truly means to be a part of a team.
We offer you an excellent total compensation package, including competitive salary, excellent benefit package and growth opportunities. We believe in our team and your ability to do excellent work with us. Your benefits include 401k, PTO medical, dental, flex spending, life, disability, tuition reimbursement, employee discount program, employee stock purchase program and student loan repayment. We would love to talk to you about this fantastic opportunity.Job Summary: The Parallon PMO Coordinator is responsible for the development, maintenance and continued improvement of the process, technology tools, and standards that are utilized in the Parallon Project Management Office (PMO) and across the Parallon Project Services organization. The PMO Coordinator ensures that the tools work properly, are kept current, and meet the needs of the PMO. Additionally, from time to time, the PMO Coordinator may be tasked with providing other project management support consistent with the Parallon Project Management standards. Some light travel may be required in this role.
Duties (included but not limited to):
- Act as a primary resource within the Project Services team for technical tools support, administration, and training. One of the primary tools used by this team is the Parallon PerView application, which integrates with Microsoft Project Server and SharePoint.
- The PMO Coordinator will provide support when needed on user submitted tickets/requests, which may include creating new user accounts, analyzing system enhancement requests and troubleshooting user issues.
- Develop a keen understanding of the PMO tools in order to provide user training when needed.
- Maintain the Project Manager training matrix and education materials to ensure courses are relevant, up to date and accurately reflected on the intranet training site and with PMI.
- Contribute to the Project Services monthly newsletter by writing PMO related articles.
- May be required to facilitate user action groups and subcommittees associated with PMO-related initiates. Develop meeting materials, drive meeting discussion and decision-making, capture group decisions, update supporting documentation and disseminate new material to user groups.
- Provide support when needed for the administration of SharePoint Teamrooms used by Parallon Project Services. Continuously look for opportunities to expand the use of SharePoint technology and the development of those SharePoint solutions.
- Collect business requirements, function as a bridge between user and technical staff to broker value-generating, efficient solutions, and then test those solutions prior to implementation. A few examples of this are: data setup for testing, assisting in data mapping exercises with technical resources, and use case development.
- Troubleshooting issues with projects and programs within Microsoft Project Server for various individuals/teams in Parallon Project Services, and IT&S.
- Translate understanding of the Microsoft Project Server application into concise and accurate instructions, coaching, and training materials to be utilized by the Project Services team.
- Continually develop and improve the tools that are used within the Project Services team. This includes reviewing, revising, and implementing standards and tools and auditing the usage of those standards and tools.
- Lead and facilitate Live Learning Session schedules and recordings, and then edit and publish recordings for future use.
- Must be able to apply critical thinking and ‘big-picture' analysis regarding the support of project management tools by providing recommendations for updates and process improvement.
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- Business Analysis and Requirements Development experience a plus; Systems testing/validation experience a plus; PMO administration and support experience a plus
- 1-2 years of experience, preferably in project management, application support, or information systems- oriented environments
- HCA/Parallon-based operations or systems experience a plus
- MS Project 2013 and/or MS Project Server use and/or training experience a plus
- Customer Support experience a plus
- PC / Technical Skills
- Microsoft Office applications (including Microsoft Excel, Word, Access, Outlook and PowerPoint)
- Online collaboration tools, such as WebEx and conference calling tools
- Project Management tools, including Microsoft Project 2013, and preferably the Microsoft Project Server portfolio and project management tool
- Ability to do limited development in Microsoft Access and/or Microsoft InfoPath
- Knowledge of Microsoft SharePoint development and support a plus
- Knowledge of Microsoft SQL Reporting Services (SSRS) a plus
- CAPM or PMP preferred, but not required
- Microsoft Certifications, including Project Server, and SharePoint preferred, but not required
We are a wholly owned subsidiary of HCA Healthcare, a comprehensive healthcare network where 265,000 people across more than 1,800 care facilities are all committed to creating a positive impact every day. It's an organization that exists to give people healthier tomorrows. Our scale enables caregivers to deliver great outcomes for patients and gives colleagues unparalleled opportunities to learn and grow. Most importantly, as a part of HCA Healthcare we're connected to something bigger, which means more resources, more solutions and more possibilities for everyone who walks through our doors. What matters most to our diverse and talented colleagues is giving people the absolute best healthcare possible. Every day, we seek to raise the bar higher, not just for ourselves, but for healthcare everywhere.
We are a family 270,000 strong! Our Talent Acquisition team is reviewing applications immediately. Highly qualified candidates will be promptly contacted by our hiring managers for interviews. Submit your resume today to join our community of caring!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website