At Panda, we all share a common mission: "Deliver exceptional Asian dining experiences by building an organization where people are inspired to better their lives." We invest in our people because great people run great operations that will exceed our guests' expectations. Talk to any of our associates and you will experience a culture dedicated to its mission and our five fundamental values- Proactive, Respect/Win-Win, Growth, Great Operations, and Giving.
Panda Restaurant Group includes the original Panda Inn fine dining restaurants, Panda Express, our Gourmet Chinese food concept served in a fast casual environment, and Hibachi San, our Japanese grill concept. The family owned and operated company is still run by founders Andrew and Peggy Cherng.
Panda offers competitive benefits and rewarding opportunities, from entry-level positions to management. We have restaurant positions available nationwide and support center positions in Rosemead, CA. Come join the nation's largest and fastest growing Asian restaurant company.
Summary of Job Scope and Expectations:
The Windows System Administrator is responsible for overall maintenance, administration, and management of the Microsoft Windows Server environment and ensures Windows Systems are fully patched per company guidelines. The Windows System Administrator is also responsible for managing Active Directory and its Group Policy Objects (GPO). This position troubleshoots Windows Server performance issues
The essential functions in this job description are not all-inclusive of this job's duties and responsibilities. Reliable and dependable attendance is required.
• Responsible for the installation, configuration, ongoing monitoring, and administration of Windows Server Operating System 2008-2019 and its related software.
• Manages Group Policy Objects (GPO) throughout the Active Directory across different domains in the MS Windows environment.
• Troubleshoots Windows Server performance issues and reviews server logs for root cause analysis with recommended solutions. Resolves escalated Windows and server applications incident tickets, serving as part of the after-hours support on a rotating basis.
• Responsible for developing and maintaining Organization Units (OU) and managing user security using group policies according to company guidelines
• Responsible for keeping servers fully patched, including hot fixes, according to the MS patch monthly release cycle and company guidelines.
• Develops and maintains system level documentation for the support of business processes.
• Participates in the quarterly disaster recovery test and conducts system maintenance activities.
• Cross trains other team members within and across IS teams to ensure knowledge of the Windows Systems.
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field required.
• Minimum five years of system administration experience in a Windows Server environment, including experience administering in Microsoft Active Directory (AD), Group Policy Objects (GPO) and network-related services, such as Domain Name Service (DNS), DHCP, etc.
• MCSA Certifications required
• Successful completion of annual store training
Panda Restaurant Group's culture is strongly guided by our Mission and Values, highlighted on the Panda websites. We recommend all interested candidates become familiar with our Mission and Values, as well as the principals of The Seven Habits of Highly Effective People, by Stephen Covey.
Panda Restaurant Group, Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Apply on company website