At Panda, we all share a common mission: "Deliver exceptional Asian dining experiences by building an organization where people are inspired to better their lives." We invest in our people because great people run great operations that will exceed our guests' expectations. Talk to any of our associates and you will experience a culture dedicated to its mission and our five fundamental values- Proactive, Respect/Win-Win, Growth, Great Operations, and Giving.
Panda Restaurant Group includes the original Panda Inn fine dining restaurants, Panda Express, our Gourmet Chinese food concept served in a fast casual environment, and Hibachi San, our Japanese grill concept. The family owned and operated company is still run by founders Andrew and Peggy Cherng.
Panda offers competitive benefits and rewarding opportunities, from entry-level positions to management. We have restaurant positions available nationwide and support center positions in Rosemead, CA. Come join the nation's largest and fastest growing Asian restaurant company.
The Temporary I9 Compliance Coordinator performs routine office and clerical support tasks, including reviewing and auditing all I-9 documentation. Performs the duties and responsibilities of the position consistent with the mission and values of Panda Restaurant Group, Inc.
The essential functions in this job description are not all-inclusive of this job's duties and responsibilities. Reliable and dependable attendance is required.
- Responsible for reviewing and auditing all I-9 documentation.
- Contact Operations to satisfy I-9 document requirements.
- Coordinates phone interviews with associates to complete I9 process.
- Responsible for maintaining discretion in matters of confidentiality.
- Assist with high volume phone calls.
- Filing of Admin documents.
- Miscellaneous administrative and clerical tasks and any special projects as needed.
• High School Diploma
• 1 year of office experience
• Excellent customer service
• Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel
• Detail oriented, good team player and ability to work independently
Panda Restaurant Group's culture is strongly guided by our Mission and Values, highlighted on the Panda websites. We recommend all interested candidates become familiar with our Mission and Values, as well as the principals of The Seven Habits of Highly Effective People, by Stephen Covey.
Panda Restaurant Group, Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Apply on company website