At Panda, we all share a common mission: "Deliver exceptional Asian dining experiences by building an organization where people are inspired to better their lives." We invest in our people because great people run great operations that will exceed our guests' expectations. Talk to any of our associates and you will experience a culture dedicated to its mission and our five fundamental values- Proactive, Respect/Win-Win, Growth, Great Operations, and Giving.
Panda Restaurant Group includes the original Panda Inn fine dining restaurants, Panda Express, our Gourmet Chinese food concept served in a fast casual environment, and Hibachi San, our Japanese grill concept. The family owned and operated company is still run by founders Andrew and Peggy Cherng.
Panda offers competitive benefits and rewarding opportunities, from entry-level positions to management. We have restaurant positions available nationwide and support center positions in Rosemead, CA. Come join the nation's largest and fastest growing Asian restaurant company.
Summary of Job Scope and Expectations:
The Facilities Coordinator provides coordination and support to Facilities Managers, maintaining and demonstrating knowledge of all facets of the Facilities function. This position provides coordination to ensure that repairs and maintenance requirements for existing stores are accomplished to meet Operations deadlines. The Facilities Coordinator maintains vendor contract information and provides to Facilities Managers upon request. This position performs a variety of Facilities special projects and programs to enhance the efficiency of the department.
The essential functions in this job description are not all-inclusive of this job's duties and responsibilities. Reliable and dependable attendance is required.
- Coordinate's equipment purchases for existing facilities to meet Operations deadlines.
- Resolves any issues or disputes related to facility vendors and vendor billings. Provides vendor training to ensure proper procedures are met.
- Ensures accurate information is entered into the management systems in support of all new store set ups.
- Updates preventive maintenance schedules for all existing stores and analyzes reports to enhance department efficiency.
- Provides support to Facility Managers, responding to inquiries as requested by the Managers.
- Performs a variety of Facilities special projects and programs as assigned to enhance department efficiency.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience required, with course work in business and accounting
- Minimum one to two years of facilities-related experience
- Successful completion of annual store training
Panda Restaurant Group's culture is strongly guided by our Mission and Values, highlighted on the Panda websites. We recommend all interested candidates become familiar with our Mission and Values, as well as the principles of The Seven Habits of Highly Effective People, by Stephen Covey.
Panda Restaurant Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Apply on company website