At Panda, we all share a common mission: "Deliver exceptional Asian dining experiences by building an organization where people are inspired to better their lives." We invest in our people because great people run great operations that will exceed our guests' expectations. Talk to any of our associates and you will experience a culture dedicated to its mission and our five fundamental values- Proactive, Respect/Win-Win, Growth, Great Operations, and Giving.
Panda Restaurant Group includes the original Panda Inn fine dining restaurants, Panda Express, our Gourmet Chinese food concept served in a fast casual environment, and Hibachi San, our Japanese grill concept. The family owned and operated company is still run by founders Andrew and Peggy Cherng.
Summary of Job Scope and Expectations:
The Software Developer position is responsible for creating quality solutions through effective planning, engineering, testing, and delivery. Software Developer will follow all guidelines, standards, and processes to ensure solutions are delivered on time, with the specified functionality and with the highest quality.
The essential functions in this job description are not all-inclusive of this job's duties and responsibilities. Reliable and dependable attendance is required.
- Creates a solid development framework using .NET and modern web technologies for programmatic solutions.
- Produces quality development solutions through effective engineering, testing, and delivery.
- Follows all standards, processes, and guidelines to create quality solutions.
- Demonstrates proficiency in approved technologies. Stays up-to-date on current technology trends.
- Collaborates with developers and others to create high quality programmatic solutions.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Minimum three years of experience, preferably in a retail/hospitality environment
- Successful completion of annual store training
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- Ability to live Panda's Mission, Values, and Culture
- Knowledge of application architecture, design, coding and testing
- Communication (oral and written), presentation, and facilitation skills
- Project management and analysis skills
- Problem analysis and problem solving skills
- Ability to work with and provide objective advice/perspective to IS leadership and other functions
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Ability to embrace change and continuous learning
Panda Restaurant Group's culture is strongly guided by our Mission and Values, highlighted on the Panda websites. We recommend all interested candidates become familiar with our Mission and Values, as well as the principles of The Seven Habits of Highly Effective People, by Stephen Covey.
Panda Restaurant Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Apply on company website