Summary of Job Scope and Expectations:
The temporary to permanent Senior Corporate Paralegal provides support to CFT corporate attorneys in a variety of areas, primarily estate planning (entity transfers), alternative investments (private funds and direct investments in private companies), corporate finance (real estate loans), and general corporate matters. This position performs a variety of paralegal work, such as forming entities, redlining non-disclosure agreements, completing estate planning transfer agreements, and reviewing operating agreements under the supervision of an attorney, and ensures accurate and timely review and execution of all corporate documents.
The essential functions in this job description are not all-inclusive of this job's duties and responsibilities. Reliable and dependable attendance is required.
• Reviews and revises subscription agreements for alternative investments, limited partnership agreements, non-disclosure agreements, estate planning transfer agreements, loan documents, and amendments to lines of credit, and provides legal support to business partners.
• Creates new entities/LLCs. Ensures accurate and timely review, execution and filing of all corporate compliance and governance documents.
• Interfaces with and provides paralegal support to alternative investments business team for potential investments and partnerships.
• Manages the billing process with outside counsel, reviewing reports generated by specialized legal billing software. Drafts and revises outside counsel billing guidelines.
• Coordinates entity transfers and consolidation of the family trust to ensure compliance with the internal corporate structure.
• Assists in building and maintaining partnerships with critical stakeholders, both internal and external.
• Bachelor's degree required; Paralegal certification or JD strongly preferred • Minimum five years of due diligence/corporate/transactional and/or corporate paralegal experience • Successful completion of annual store training
Apply on company website