At Panda, we all share a common mission: "Deliver exceptional Asian dining experiences by building an organization where people are inspired to better their lives." We invest in our people because great people run great operations that will exceed our guests' expectations. Talk to any of our associates and you will experience a culture dedicated to its mission and our five fundamental values- Proactive, Respect/Win-Win, Growth, Great Operations, and Giving.
Panda Restaurant Group includes the original Panda Inn fine dining restaurants, Panda Express, our Gourmet Chinese food concept served in a fast casual environment, and Hibachi San, our Japanese grill concept. The family owned and operated company is still run by founders Andrew and Peggy Cherng.
Panda offers competitive benefits and rewarding opportunities, from entry-level positions to management. We have restaurant positions available nationwide and support center positions in Rosemead, CA. Come join the nation's largest and fastest growing Asian restaurant company.
Summary of Job Scope and Expectations:
The Compensation Associate position is responsible for assisting in the implementation and administration of the company's Operations base pay and bonus programs. The position also supports Operators with their bonus and compensation inquiries and requests. The Compensation Associate assists with the preparation of communications on Operations compensation administration guidelines related to focal point pay increases and with compensation reporting requests.
Essential functions: The essential functions in this job description are not all-inclusive of this job's duties and responsibilities. Reliable and dependable attendance is required.
- Assists in the implementation and administration of the company's Operations base pay program. Supports the Operations focal point compensation review process. Conducts basic compensation analyses to assist in updating the Operations base pay structure.
- Supports the Operations bonus programs by responding to Operator inquiries and performing administration functions in our bonus system.
- Assists with compensation reporting such as KPI reporting, GM vacancy, survey submission reports, etc.
- Assists with the preparation of communications on Operations compensation administration guidelines for distribution to associates to ensure understanding and appreciation of the company's compensation and pay increase program.
- Assists with the administration and rollup of Operations focal point and the company's merit increase program.
- Participates in a variety of HR and compensation-related assignments. May assist with Operations turnover analysis, pay rate audits, and minimum wage reports as requested.
- Bachelor's degree required.
- Minimum one year of relevant work experience with a focus on HR or Compensation, preferably in a retail/hospitality operations environment.
- Successful completion of annual store training.
Panda Restaurant Group's culture is strongly guided by our Mission and Values, highlighted on the Panda websites. We recommend all interested candidates become familiar with our Mission and Values, as well as the principles of The Seven Habits of Highly Effective People, by Stephen Covey.
Panda Restaurant Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Apply on company website