At Panda, we all share a common mission: "Deliver exceptional Asian dining experiences by building an organization where people are inspired to better their lives." We invest in our people because great people run great operations that will exceed our guests' expectations. Talk to any of our associates and you will experience a culture dedicated to its mission and our five fundamental values- Proactive, Respect/Win-Win, Growth, Great Operations, and Giving.
Panda Restaurant Group includes the original Panda Inn fine dining restaurants, Panda Express, our Gourmet Chinese food concept served in a fast casual environment, and Hibachi San, our Japanese grill concept. The family owned and operated company is still run by founders Andrew and Peggy Cherng.
Panda offers competitive benefits and rewarding opportunities, from entry-level positions to management. We have restaurant positions available nationwide and support center positions in Rosemead, CA. Come join the nation's largest and fastest growing Asian restaurant company.
Summary of Job Scope and Expectations:
The Field AP Analyst is responsible for conducting asset protection audits, inspections, and assessments in the field and producing and submitting reports to Operations teams. . This position recommends procedural improvements and uncovers and verifies fraud during store site visits. The Field AP Analyst trains Operators on asset protection best practices. This position conducts analytical projects and supports assigned Operations Zone for all asset protection issues.
• Conducts asset protection audits, inspections, and assessments in their region, conducting investigative interviews and arranging evidence for potential police intervention. Uncovers and verifies fraud during store site visits.
• Prepares and submits reports to Operations teams on AP audit findings. Recommends procedural improvements and works with HR to determine appropriate disciplinary action.
• Teaches, coaches, and trains regional/area operators on asset protection issues. Provides training to Operations Leaders, GMs, and Associates on site and in class presentations on asset protection and related procedures.
• Conducts analytical projects and supports Operations Zone for all asset protection issues.
• Participates in annual review and recommended changes of Asset Protection related policy and procedures.
• Trains new Analysts on asset protection audit process.
- Bachelor's degree required (preferred fields: Criminology, Political Science, Accounting)
- Minimum three years of relevant experience
- Completion of all three ASIS Asset Protection courses
- Successful completion of annual store training
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- Technical mastery of store security equipment, including POS, safe, and CCTV systems
- Basic knowledge of all areas of Asset Protection
- Computer/technical skills and proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
- Project management, analytical skills, and assessment skills
- Time management and organizational skills
- Strong communication (oral and written), customer service, listening, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to assist with projects
- Ability to solve problems independently
- Ability to analyze and interpret data to reach actionable conclusions related to associate behavior
- Ability to analyze KPIs to identify high risk store for further investigation
- Ability to meet deadlines and multi-task
- Ability to conduct investigative interviews and follow up with police
- Ability to arrange evidence for police intervention
- Ability to train Operators at regional level.
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to embrace change and continuous learning
The following are Panda Leadership Competencies for Professional:
- Peer Relationships
- Functional/Technical Skills
- Business Acumen
- Comfort around higher management
- Self Knowledge
- Customer focus
- Integrity and trust
- Contribute to building and sustaining the Panda mission and culture
- Completion of budgeted AP store visits and audits to include preparation of reports
- Completed assigned store asset protection visits based on company standards
- Effective completion of assigned projects
• Senior Field AP Analyst
Day and overnight travel: 25% - 50%; may work out of home or regional office; ability to climb on store roof with accommodation
Panda Restaurant Group's culture is strongly guided by our Mission and Values, highlighted on the Panda websites. We recommend all interested candidates become familiar with our Mission and Values, as well as the principles of The Seven Habits of Highly Effective People, by Stephen Covey.
Panda Restaurant Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Apply on company website