Panda Restaurant Group
At Panda, we all share a common mission: "Deliver exceptional Asian dining experiences by building an organization where people are inspired to better their lives." We invest in our people because great people run great operations that will exceed our guests' expectations. Talk to any of our associates and you will experience a culture dedicated to its mission and our five fundamental values- Proactive, Respect/Win-Win, Growth, Great Operations, and Giving.
Panda Restaurant Group includes the original Panda Inn fine dining restaurants, Panda Express, our Gourmet Chinese food concept served in a fast casual environment, and Hibachi San, our Japanese grill concept. The family owned and operated company is still run by founders Andrew and Peggy Cherng.
Panda offers competitive benefits and rewarding opportunities, from entry-level positions to management. We have restaurant positions available nationwide and support center positions in Rosemead, CA. Come join the nation's largest and fastest growing Asian restaurant company.
Summary of Job Scope and Expectations:
The Associate Property Manager (temp to perm) is responsible for the overall performance and profitability of assigned commercial real estate portfolio. The Associate Property Manager oversees financial performance of assigned commercial properties by controlling costs and budgets, maintaining excellent tenant relations, and maximizing the potential of each property through quality control and operations management. The RPM manages vendors and service contracts, maximizing opportunities for enhanced service quality, improved operating efficiency, cost savings, and maintain CFT standard for property appearance and customer satisfaction.
The essential functions in this job description are not all-inclusive of this job's duties and responsibilities. Reliable and dependable attendance is required.
• Responsible for preparing annual property budgets, maximizing net operating income, and continually adding value to the assets. Reviews and analyzes property financial statements to assess the viability of the asset. Reviews and approves expenditures within specified budgetary guidelines. Audit, approve and ensure proper GL code is used on all property invoices (property tax, utility, repair and maintenance invoices, etc.) are paid and processed on time.
• Responsible for inputting executed leases, renewals, assignment, escalations, and amendments into YARDI to ensure accurate reporting. Directly responsible for the rent collection of all tenants in assigned portfolio and timely deposit of rents to keep each tenant current. Reviews and reconciles tenant rent and Common Area Maintenance (CAM) and other NNN recovery charges.
• Ensures all properties are maintained and repairs are executed in a timely and cost-effective manner. Responsible for the selection of contract services, vendor negotiation of service agreements and day-to-day monitoring of vendor performance to assure full compliance with standards established within the service agreement.
• Responsible for the acceptance and property management set up of new developed properties delivered by construction and new acquisition by real estate team. Conducts periodic property inspections and ensure first-class property condition, including grounds and common area maintenance, according to the standards which will distinguish CFT properties from the competition. Reviews the performance of all improvement work performed on each property (capital and tenant improvements) and ensure high quality of work is delivered.
Portfolio Planning and Reporting
• Engages in annual operational planning to identify areas of opportunity and set measurable business objectives for the upcoming year. Participates in monthly operations review through management by objectives and results (MOR) process and take corrective action on results to be achieved.
• Bachelor's degree in Business or related field required
• Minimum five years of relevant experience required
• YARDI experience required
• Candidate for IREM CPM, BOMA RPA, or ICSC CSM
• Successful completion of annual store training
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
• Ability to demonstrate and teach Panda's Mission, Values, and Culture • Strong knowledge of accounting • Strong knowledge of property maintenance and management • Strong knowledge of lease administration from a landlord perspective • Strong computer/technology skills and proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and property management software (YARDI) • Time management, prioritization, and organization skills • Strong communication (oral and written), listening, and customer service skills • Ability to solve complex problems independently • Ability to work effectively with other departments and Operations on projects (“win/win”) • Ability to work independently and in a group setting • Ability to talk and share before a group • Ability to meet deadlines and multi-task • Ability to embrace change and continuous learning
Apply on company website