Palo Alto Foundation Medical Group is seeking a part-time, BC/BE Family Medicine Physician.
- Physician-led and collegial environment
- Schedule flexibility and sabbaticals for work-life balance
- Collaborative, multidisciplinary culture
- Malpractice tail coverage
- BC/BE in Family Medicine
Palo Alto Foundation Medical Group
We are one of the largest multi-specialty medical groups in the country, made up of over 1,700 physicians in 40+ specialties, in practices throughout the San Francisco Bay Area Our organization is nationally recognized for our excellence with multiple awards for quality of care, innovation and leadership
Palo Alto Foundation Medical Group is affiliated with Palo Alto Medical Foundation, a not-for-profit health care organization, providing operational and administrative support, including the latest technology, allowing physicians to focus on delivering exceptional patient care
- Relocation allowance
- Guaranteed salary for two years with production bonus
- Generous benefits package
- Shareholder eligibility after two years
- 401K, cash-balance retirement plan, HSA
EEO – Equal Employment Opportunity
Aptos is an unincorporated area of Santa Cruz County. Residents of Aptos enjoy close proximity to the Forest of Nisene Marks State Park and Seacliff State Beach. Aptos is proud to be the home of historic Aptos Village, the gateway to the Forest of Nisene Marks State Park. Aptos includes Rio Del Mar, Seacliff and Seascape areas.
Palo Alto Foundation Medical Group is seeking a part-time, BC/BE Family Medicine Physician.HighlightsPhysici...
Apply on company website