Pacific Life is searching for a passionate Office 365 Architect to help us get the most out of our Office 365 investment. As Office 365 Architect you'll work as part of a team to identify requirements and make recommendations regarding governance, compliance, security and best practices, and collaborate with business partners to come up with solutions to address current and future business needs.
You'll provide strategic input for long-term application direction, as well as monitoring and maintaining compliance with Enterprise Architecture, Technology Standards, and Disaster Recovery/Business Continuity Planning. The ideal candidate should also be comfortable collaborating with engineers and making presentations to senior management.
If you're a thought leader with Office 365 who's capable of providing Subject Matter Expert-level expertise regarding the security, planning, design, implementation/migration and support of the enterprise O365 environment, you're exactly who we're seeking.
What You'll Do
• Serve as the SME and provide expert-level experience with the design and implementation of Office 365 and O365 applications (Teams, SharePoint, OneDrive, Intune, Exchange Online, etc) in a global enterprise environment and provide hands-on, expert-level technical assistance to clients and co-workers
• Maintain up-to-date and deep knowledge of Microsoft Office 365 productivity tools and Microsoft Azure services
• Serve as the Line 1 security expert for Office 365. Design and architect solutions that exceed Pacific Life's security requirements. Ensure security, governance, and compliance for the Office 365 platform
• Design and manage the execution of test plans to ensure that high quality, functional solutions are delivered
• Participate in technical design issues and develop strategies to make ongoing improvements that support system performance
• Clearly document all work in a clear and concise manner
• Monitor service updates and roadmaps to evaluate and test new solutions or changes and improvements to existing
• Identify, research, and keep apprised of emerging cloud technologies, solutions, strategies, and developments with the goal of identifying opportunities for their use
• Communicate and educate the technical and business communities on current architectures, technologies and industry trends
Tech & Tools You'll Use
• Microsoft Office 365 cloud-based software suite
Factors for Success
• Bachelor's in Computer Science, Information Technology or related field, and 10+ years of relevant experience
• 5+ years' experience serving as an SME for Office 365 security, architecture and design, including Exchange Online, SharePoint Online, Intune, Azure AD, ADFS, OneDrive, etc. in a global enterprise environment
• 7+ experience with Active Directory DNS and Windows Server administration
• Strong communication skills in dealing with various stakeholders, technical and functional
• Microsoft and security certifications such as MCSE, CISSP, Microsoft 365 Enterprise Admin Expert, etc. preferred
Join the Pacific Life team and watch your career grow! We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package that includes: • Competitive salary and bonus program • Medical, dental, and vision as part our commitment in investing in the health and wellbeing of our employees • Two retirement savings plans: 401k savings plan with company match and Company Retirement Contribution (company-paid) • Generous vacation time and holiday pay • And much more!
Apply on company website