Join Four Other Orthopedic Surgeons
· Surgeon will work in the MOB and the Community Hospital Primarily.
· There is a SIGNIFICANT NEED for Adult Reconstruction/Revision in the market
· Newly-trained candidates will have support, but they must be proficient with Total Joints
· Orthopedic Total Joints Fellowship Preferred, but not an ABSOLUTE
· Board Eligibility with the Intent to Certify Required
· All business considerations of private practice handled by the Multi-Specialty Group
· AAOS Conventionally Expected
· Providers: 4 (Total Joints Surgeon Just Retired)
· Clinic Schedule: Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday (Proposed, but not Set in Stone)
· On-Call Schedule: Roughly 1:7. Expect one weeknight and one weekend a month…
· Optional additional Call pay is $2k/night
· Busy from DAY ONE as a surgeon just retired
· Healthy Payor/Patient Mix
· Procedures performed: Comfort with general orthopedic cases while on call. However, Total Joint Primary and Revision work will fill your schedule
· EMR: Allscripts with Note
· Compensation: MGMA Median Initial Income, and 75th Percentile or Higher as a Partner
Live 20 Minutes to One of the Top Five Fastest Growing Major Metros in the US-Charlotte, NC!
· Historic Community
· Updated and Unique Downtown Area
· Places of Worship-Synagogue / Greek Orthodox / Mosques / Churches
· Live on One of the Most Iconic North Carolina Lakes
· Two Country Club Living Environments, One Colonial Style, the Other More Contemporary
· Local Schools Given a Presidential “Blue Ribbon” Rating
· Local Marinas / Yacht Clubs - Sailing and Power Boating
· Excellent Community College in the Community
· Access to Some of the Most Prestigious Universities in the Carolinas-UNC, Duke, NC State
· Access to Fine Wineries, Distilleries, and Breweries
· Straight Shot to the Outer Banks, or to the Appalachian Mountains
Pacific Companies is a national recruitment firm representing Permanent and Locum opportunities. We visit every location that we represent and provide insight into various positions, from employed to private practice.
If you would like more information, call me Ryan Gehrke at your earliest convenience or email your CV with the best day and time for a brief conversation. Visit us at www.pacificcompanies.com
Join Four Other Orthopedic SurgeonsPractice: · S...
Apply on company website