Otterbein SeniorLife seek to enhance the quality of life and holistic growth of older persons by providing high quality service and by communicating, coordinating, and cooperating with others to attain all goals.
A Wellness (Comapnion) Resident Assistant assists residents with Activities of Daily Living (ADL's). Provides high quality service in a cheerful, timely manner and by communicating, coordinating, and cooperating with others to attain goals.
What we offer:
- Health insurance (includes virtual doctor visits, no copays, dental insurance, and vision insurance)
- Tuition reimbursement
- 401(k)/403(b) with match
- Paid time off
- Company paid life insurance
- Flexible shifts and work schedules
- Free meal during shift or stipend / .50 per meal during shift paid by the employee
- Free use of fitness center (at select Otterbein campuses)
- Employee-sponsored emergency fund to help team members in need
- Access to earned wages prior to pay date
- Vendor discounts including cell phones, amusement parks, rental cars, and more!
1. Provides quality resident ADL care including teeth care, toileting, bathing, incontinence, and dressing in a caring and supportive manner as needed per individual resident.
2. Residents who need encouragement, supervision, cueing, or other non-weight-bearing assistance related to transfer ambulation, toileting etc. receive appropriate assistance.
3. Rolling carts, laundry hampers and other equipment is safely moved through work and resident areas.
4. There is ongoing observation and assessment with reports of significant observations to the nurse in charge.
5. Quickly responds to emergency calls from Independent Living residents as directed by the nurse in charge.
Education: High School Diploma or equivalent preferred
Licensure/Certification: CPR / First Aid Course
Experience: Previous experience as a Nursing Assistant preferred
Wellness (Comapnion) Resident Assistant Wellness (Comapnion) Resident Assistant Wellness (Comapnion) Resident Assistant Wellness (Comapnion) Resident Assistant
Apply on company website