Otterbein Home Health is changing the expectations of home care with our exceptional clinical care, which includes clear communication, a commitment to exceeding customer expectations, and a dedication to deliver services with passion and integrity. We are a non-profit organization who believes that success is achieved when we value our staff as our number one asset and provide greater access to care for our patients. If you want to be a part of an established company and have a commitment to providing the highest quality of care to patients and their families/caregivers, we would like to hear from you!
The Benefits of Working for Otterbein Home Health
- One on One Care: The hospice care setting allows you quality time with your patient in the comfort of their residence.
- Supportive Team Environment: Our wonderful, responsive internal team truly allows you to function remotely and independently.
- Competitive Per Visit Rates
The Weekend Admissions RN will be responsible for completing up to 3 SOC admissions each weekend, Saturdays and Sundays for Home Health patients. This position requires visiting patients where they reside, which could include private homes as well as assisted living facilities. This is a weekend opportunity to earn great pay while still having time for family or other interests.
- Unrestricted OH RN licensure
- Minimum 1 year RN experience preferred
- Reliable transportation
Apply on company website