Otterbein Senior Lifestyle Choices is a vibrant, faith-based, not-for-profit ministry founded in 1912, serving older adults throughout Ohio. Otterbein provides a variety of lifestyle choices that respect independence, and enhance the quality of life and holistic growth of older persons. These include independent living, wellness senior services, adult day care, assisted living, skilled nursing and rehabilitative care, home health and hospice.
Otterbein is known in the community for its high quality care. As an STNA, you are essential in enhancing the lives and nurturing the growth of older persons. By providing high quality service in a cheerful, timely manner, you make a positive difference in the lives of those we serve.
Free Meal during shift or stipend
Variety of Work Schedule options
Employee Sponsored Fund to help employees in need
Additional Benefits with qualifying hours:
Paid time off
Free usage of our fitness center at select Otterbein sites
Health, dental and vision
Life insurance Tuition reimbursement
401(k) with match
- Communicates a sense of caring, concern, and dignity for residents
- Provides residents with choices and decision-making opportunities
- Assists residents with activities of daily living
- Shares information concerning care of residents so other health services staff will be kept informed
- Works and communicates effectively within a team environment
Education: High school diploma/GED.
Certification: State Tested Nurse Assistant - STNA training program.
Experience: Good documentation, communications and interpersonal abilities. Able to use tools and equipment required.
Apply on company website