The Independent Living Ambassador will support Wellness partners in their role serving Independent Living Residents as well as
assist with issues or concerns.
Resolves customer service concerns of Independent Living residents:
- Maintain residents' rights and confidentiality.
- Interact with residents and families in a patient, professional, responsive manner.
- Complete required documentation in a timely and accurate manner.
- Ensure accurate, current records are maintained regarding flagged charts and pet care plans.
- Provide residents and family members with community resource information as needed.
- Supervise and trouble shoot issues for wellness providers serving IL residents.
- Assist Independent Living residents and families with issues and concerns and link to available resources, as needed.
- Must work effectively with medical professionals and para professionals as well as older adults and their families.
- Assist with scheduling services and resolving issues regarding schedule .
Participates in interdisciplinary meetings and committees at the request of the Clinic Manage and or Wellness Team Leader:
- Works collaboratively with the interdisciplinary team for care planning and problem resolution.
- Assist partners in developing approaches and responses to resident needs and provide ongoing education to partners in the area.
Minimum Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
- Requires STNA or similar health care background with supervisory experience.
- Prefer a 2 year degree. At least one to two years' experience in a senior living, healthcare or community based services environment required.
- Must have a valid drivers license (Must be able to drive)
- Ability to work with a diverse population of residents, families, and partners.
- Ability to work independently and prioritize and multi-task multiple job responsibilities.
- Requires critical thinking skills.
- Requires excellent communication skills.
Apply on company website