Up to $1800 BONUS! Culinary Aides assist in the preparation and serving of quality food to residents, guests, and employees under sanitary conditions.
$1800 FULL TIME / $900 PART TIME
Limited Time... HURRY...
- Must have a smile on your face and give great customer service at all times to residents, partners, and guests.
- Must have good attendance.
- Must take ownership of nursing neighborhoods while working in them.
- Must be able work hand in hand with the nursing department in order to serve the residents.
- Prepare and set-up of all menu items according to standards.
- Accurately service hot and cold food items, condiments, utensils, etc., onto trays on a moving tray line according to tray tickets and menu spread sheets.
- Restocks cafeteria of other areas with food and supplies in a courteous, timely manner.
- Serve meals to residents in a courteous, timely manner.
- Scrape dirty trays and dishes and the loading and unloading of the dish machine.
- Hand wash pots and pans, and other designated items.
- Maintain the kitchen facilities in a sanitary manner including floors, walls, all equipment, and utensils.
- Safely handles a variety of chemicals and educates employees about the same.
- Assists in kitchen where needed.
- Ensures that a clean and safe environment is maintained.
- Communicates and cooperates with dietary personnel and other departments.
- Maintains resident rights and confidentiality.
- Interacts positively with residents, family members, personnel, and visitors under a variety of conditions and circumstances.
- Follows Universal precautions and Infection Control techniques.
We are looking for pleasant, helpful individuals who preferably have:
- High School diploma or GED
- 0-2 years in food service within a Long Term Care environment
Culinary culinary culinary culinary culinary food service food service food service
Apply on company website