Text OTTER to 972-11.
*New Sign-On Bonuses*
Full-Time - $4,000
We're looking for skilled, compassionate Certified Nurse Aide/Assistant (CNA) - or those pursuing an CNA certification - who desire a career that matters in a community that values their expertise.
Become part of our family as a Certified Nurse Aide / Assistant (CNA) at an Otterbein SeniorLife.
All Shifts: Provide Assistance with the Activities of Daily Living. Assist Residents in Preventive, Therapeutic, and Restorative Nursing Procedures. Adhere to Safety and Infection Control Policies and Procedures. Communicate Effectively Orally and in Writing. Maintain Resident Unit and Work Area in Clean Safe and Orderly Manner. Promote Positive Public Relation for the Facility. Perform Other Tasks as Required.
What we offer:
- Health insurance (includes virtual doctor visits, no copays, dental insurance, and vision insurance)
- Tuition reimbursement
- 401(k)/403(b) with match
- Paid time off
- Company-paid life insurance
- Flexible shifts and work schedules
- Free meal during shift or stipend / .50 per meal during shift paid by the employee
- Free use of fitness center (at select Otterbein campuses)
- Employee-sponsored emergency fund to help team members in need
- Access to earned wages prior to pay date
- Vendor discounts including cell phones, amusement parks, rental cars, and more!
Your daily responsibilities would include:
- Provide Assistance with the Activities of Daily Living - Provide daily hygiene measures including bathing, oral hygiene, skin care, hair and nail care, as assigned and as required.
- Assist residents in preventive, therapeutic, and restorative nursing procedures - Take and record vital signs and weights. Turn and reposition residents who require assistance. Transport residents using wheelchair, walkers, lifts and other assistive devices.
- Adhere To Safety and Infection Control Policies and Procedures - Maintain good personal hygiene and adhere to uniform requirement. Practice universal precautions. Perform cleaning of resident bedside unit, care equipment, and utility rooms.
- Communicate Effectively Orally and In Writing - Report physical or behavioral changes in the resident, accidents/incidents immediately. Document daily.
Maintain Resident Unit and Nursing Work Areas in Clean, Orderly, and Safe Manner
Promote Positive Public Relations for the Facility
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
- Customer Service - Respond to requests for service and assistance.
- Interpersonal Skills - Maintain confidentiality Written Communication - Edit work for spelling and grammar.
- Professionalism - Approach others in a tactful manner.
- Attendance/Punctuality - Ensure work responsibilities are covered when absent.
- Education and/or Experience: High School diploma or general education degree (GED), or one to three months' related experience and/or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Computer Skills: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to use the
Community's computerized time clock system
- Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
cna cna cna cna
Apply on company website