The Business Office Coordinator is a PART TME position and is responsible for the daily business office needs including payroll, Resident Trust Fund, and other accounting functions; approximately 28 hours a week.
- Process bi-weekly payroll.
- Provide new hire orientation including paperwork, fingerprinting, back ground check, licensure verification, and reference checks.
- Maintain and audit employee files.
- Maintain worker's compensation system, background check log and OSHA log.
- Complete new hire and termination processes.
- Provide support and follow through with unemployment issues.
- Collect and maintain elder assistant schedules for state documentation purposes.
- Code invoices and billing; reconcile benefits bills
- Ensure applications and marketing materials are easily available.
- Reconcile petty cash and resident funds monthly.
- Maintain attendance and tardy system documentation
- Ensure postage is readily available.
- Maintain and order office supplies.
- Maintain the Medical Supply Ordering System including new hire entry, monthly billing, and non-clinical product entry.
- Be the corporate business/support liaison.
- Performs any other duties as assigned
- Word, Excel strongly preferred.
- Ulti Pro or other payroll systems, strongly preferred
Other Qualifications include
- Prefer post-secondary education with marketing experience or human resources experience.
- Notary Public, preferred, not required
- Payroll experience strongly preferred ideally with Ulti Pro software, but not required.
- 1-5 years related work experience.
Business Office Coordinator Business Office Business Office Coordinator Coordinator Coordinator
Apply on company website