We Have Jobs! Start Immediately.
We're looking for compassionate individuals to join our team of Assistant Living Companions / Resident Assistants. You'll help our residents with Activities of Daily Living and work at our SeniorLife community, a beautiful and active campus setting with a family-like atmosphere. You and your team will work together to set schedules and provide the best care for residents.
**PLUS, take advantage of our new career growth opportunities to become an STNA**
NEW WAGE INCREASE now in effect for this position! Ask your interviewer for specific pay rates and details.
Apply from your phone! Text OTTER to 972-11.
New Benefits & Temporary Provisions Starting Today!
- New career growth opportunities! Ask about paid schooling to become a State Tested Nursing Assistant.
- Temporary health provisions put in place to ensure everyone's safety, such as visitor restrictions and no congregate dining; therefore, meals temporarily not provided to employees.
- Paid time off
- Shift differential
- Variety of work schedule options
- Employee-sponsored fund to help employees in need
- Vendor discounts
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Health insurance – includes virtual doctor visits, no copays, dental insurance, and vision insurance
- 401K / 403(b) with match
- Life insurance (company paid)
- (Postponed) Free meal during shift or stipend
- (Postponed) Free use of fitness center (at select Otterbein sites)
Education: High school diploma or equivalent preferred
Licensure/Certification: First Aid Course
Experience: Previous experience preferred
companion companion companion resident assistant resident assistant
Apply on company website