The Housing Coordinator (HC) also known as an Admissions Representative works with our Marketing Coordinator to ensure the neighborhood reaches occupancy goals. The HC is in direct communication with referral sources and with the elder and his /her families to help the elder move in with ease and care with all required administrative paperwork completed
This is Full Time at 32 hours a week.
- Works with Marketing Coordinator to build relationships in hospitals, assisted living facilities, senior centers and other sources of referrals.
- Initiates and guides elders and their families through the initial move to the neighborhood community.
- Orients new elders and family members to the small house philosophy.
- Strengthens communications between elders, their families and the community.
- Ensures ancillary services are available to the elders.
- Establishes and maintains relationships with community resources to benefit of the elders, partners and community.
- Completes admission paperwork.
- Updates and maintains the inquiry database of potential elder contacts.
- Other duties as assigned.
Skills: Computer skills: Word, Excel, Internet, and Outlook.
- Prefer post-secondary education with marketing experience.
- 1-5 years related work experience.
- Schedule flexibility to meet the needs of the business.
Apply on company website