With the continued growth of our client Bell Canada and as one of their preferred partners OSL is recruiting for a Territory Manager. The Territory Manager position offers a competitive base pay, vehicle allowance, bonus structure and health benefits.
At OSL, we hire passionate people who are looking for their next challenging career move. Our people reflect the professionalism and willingness to adapt and learn new skills that make OSL a leading sales and operational organization.
Territory Manager region: Golden Horseshoe including Hamilton, St Catharines, Niagara region
We have an exciting opportunity to hire a Territory Manager for the Golden Horseshoe region including, Hamilton, St Catharines and Niagara. Reporting to the Regional Manager, the successful candidate will be accountable for supporting Bell Canada residential Neighborhood Marketing teams. Our ideal candidate is a confident, inspiring and accountable person who can work independently as well as in a team environment while leading individuals as well as multiple teams of up to fifteen members.
- In partnership with Bell Canada management the Territory Manager will manage multiple Neighborhood Marketing sales teams and operational employees
- Responsible to deliver onboarding training sessions for new hire training classes
- Responsible to deliver team member coaching and motivational conversations as well as performance planning
- Responsible in the delivery of OSL inspired sales team meeting updates on a regular basis
- In collaboration with Bell Canada managers set performance expectations and if necessary deliver coaching and/or progressive performance management
- Manage their teams weekly schedule as well as payroll / vacation requests
- When required provide employee direction regarding questions related to OSL, payroll, vacation and expenses
- Responsible to achieve set targets and OSL Key Performance Indicators
- Collaborate with leadership to determine ongoing strategic action plans that support all key business objectives
- Various other duties as required
- Excellent oral and written communication
- Proven time management skills in a fast-paced environment
- Firm understanding of sales and customer service fundamentals
- Proven track record of leading teams who exceed sales targets
- At minimum 2 years' experience in a supervisory or management role providing coaching, performance managing and developing teams
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Willingness to travel through assigned territory with some overnight travel
- Must hold a valid drivers license
- Diploma or degree in Business, Marketing or equivalent is considered an asset
- Flexibility to work various schedules including days, evenings and weekends
- Ability to stand / walk for extended periods of time in all weather conditions
We thank all interested applicants; however, only qualified candidates will be contacted. This position requires the successful completion of a criminal background check.
Disclaimer: The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this job. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Apply on company website