POSITION SUMMARY: ?
- OSF Medical Group, part of OSF HealthCare, seeks a trauma surgeon with academic experience. Join a team of four general surgeons, one colorectal surgeon, one hepatobiliary surgeon, one bariatric surgeon, one breast surgeon and two physician assistants
- Physician must be board-eligible or board-certified and ATLS certified. New graduates or experienced physicians will be considered. Fellowship training in Surgery/Critical Care is preferred.
- Position includes academic appointment, patient services, teaching medical students and residents and opportunities topursue scholarship interests.
- Education: Doctorate Licenses/Certifications: Physician Licensed to practice medicine in current state.
- Board certified or board eligible in the appropriate specialty (ies).
- Obtain and maintain medical staff membership and appropriate privileges.
- Must be eligible as a provider for Medicare, Medicaid, and other federal health programs.
- Physician shall meet all qualifications to participate in OSF's programs for professional malpractice and other liability coverage.
- Licensed by the Federal Drug Enforcement Administration and the State of Illinois to prescribe narcotics, if applicable.
- Demonstrates the knowledge and skills necessary to provide patient care aligned to the preferences, goals, and needs of the patients served
EOE Employer M/F/Vet/Disabled
POSITION SUMMARY: ?OSF Medical Group, part of OSF HealthCare, seeks a trauma surgeon with...
Apply on company website