POSITION SUMMARY: Serves as the Regional Medical Director for OSF Medical Group practice sites and providers in matters of policy, contract management and medical education activities. Is responsible for development and supervision of all functions of the assigned practices in collaboration with the Regional Operations Director dyad. Contributes to the development of OSFMG and regional strategic programs, multispecialty and regional medical group development. Contributes to implementation of a physician leadership program for the multispecialty groups within the region. Also serves as a key leader in developing clinical practice optimization strategies and AEMR enhancements. Collaborates with OSFMSS and OSFMG leadership for strategic alignment of specialty and primary practices to improve systems of care, appropriate utilization and population health. The Regional Medical Director will have .4 FTE of clinical time, allowing them to work alongside of colleagues while helping to mentor and develop the team.
- Education: Doctorate Licenses/Certifications: Physician Licensed to practice medicine in current state.
- Board certified or board eligible in the appropriate specialty (ies).
- Obtain and maintain medical staff membership and appropriate privileges.
- Must be eligible as a provider for Medicare, Medicaid, and other federal health programs.
- Physician shall meet all qualifications to participate in OSF's programs for professional malpractice and other liability coverage.
- Licensed by the Federal Drug Enforcement Administration and the State of Illinois to prescribe narcotics, if applicable.
- Demonstrates the knowledge and skills necessary to provide patient care aligned to the preferences, goals, and needs of the patients served
EOE Employer M/F/Vet/Disabled
POSITION SUMMARY: Serves as the Regional Medical Director for OSF Medical Group practice sites and providers in matters of policy, ...
Apply on company website