- Perry Memorial Medical Center, located in Princeton, Illinois, has adopted an affiliation agreement with OSF HealthCare and will join the OSF Healthcare community of caregivers in the summer of 2021.
- The existing Family Health Clinic houses 6 physicians, who will become OSF Healthcare employees following the full integration, and we are seeking to grow the practice with additional OSF Healthcare employed physicians.
- Our team includes 4 Family Practice physicians with 5 APPs, 1 Internal Medicine physician and 1 Pediatric physician with 1 APP.
- Looking for 1 additional Family Medicine physician to join this busy practice in our new state of the art clinic, which opened in March 2020.
- The Family Health Clinic is located in a brand new, easy access facility across the street from the Medical Office Building. The Clinic has 15,200 square feet of space, with 21 exam rooms and 2 procedure rooms. It also includes one bariatric and vitals room with a wheelchair scale.
- Team based care model.
- Excellent work/life balance.
- Outpatient only.
- Call Schedule is 1:10.
- Education: Doctorate Licenses/Certifications: Physician Licensed to practice medicine in current state.
- Board certified or board eligible in the appropriate specialty (ies).
- Obtain and maintain medical staff membership and appropriate privileges.
- Must be eligible as a provider for Medicare, Medicaid, and other federal health programs.
- Physician shall meet all qualifications to participate in OSF's programs for professional malpractice and other liability coverage.
- Licensed by the Federal Drug Enforcement Administration and the State of Illinois to prescribe narcotics, if applicable.
- Demonstrates the knowledge and skills necessary to provide patient care aligned to the preferences, goals, and needs of the patients served
EOE Employer M/F/Vet/Disabled
Perry Memorial Medical Center, located in Princeton, Illinois, has adopted an affiliation agreement with OSF HealthCare and wi...
Apply on company website