Our Quality Control positions are important to the overall success of our goal to get the right part to the right place at the right time. This role is responsible for checking orders for accuracy, ensuring inventory is correctly recorded, researching and correcting picking errors, and contributing to overall warehouse efficiency.
- Must be able to match numbers quickly and accurately
- Take pride in delivering excellent customer service
- Available to work a flexible schedule
- Thrive in a busy, fast-paced warehouse environment
- Ability to work closely with others in a team environment
- Basic computer skills
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) preferred but not required
Candidates must be at least 18 years of age and able to pass a drug test and/or MVR check, as applicable for the role.
All full time team members are eligible for a benefits package that is designed to offer convenience and security to our team members and their families. Programs, resources and benefit eligibility varies based on employment status, average hours worked, location and length of service. For detailed benefits info, please click here or type http://bit.ly/ORLYBenefits in your browser.
Apply on company website