Our Counter Support positions have the important role of representing O'Reilly Auto Parts to local customers who pick up parts at the warehouse counter. This position will complete a variety of tasks including pulling parts quickly and accurately, preparing freight for local delivery and maintaining a safe work environment.
- Must be able to match numbers quickly and accurately
- Take pride in delivering excellent customer service
- Available to work a flexible schedule
- Thrive in a busy, fast-paced warehouse environment
- Ability to work closely with others in a team environment
- Basic computer skills
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) preferred but not required
Candidates must be at least 18 years of age and able to pass a drug test and/or MVR check, as applicable for the role.
All full time team members are eligible for a benefits package that is designed to offer convenience and security to our team members and their families. Programs, resources and benefit eligibility varies based on employment status, average hours worked, location and length of service. For detailed benefits info, please click here or type http://bit.ly/ORLYBenefits in your browser.
Apply on company website